Market theory - page 129

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There is a backup

Good. Although you've already shown it...
We're just teasing)))) Serve it up however you like...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Let there be discrepancies or convergences, that is of no concern to us. We are guaranteed to know that Leo will not get it wrong in the end.
Then the comments on the charts should be of the following type.

On this day, Leo* was irresistible. His glistening boots and greased hair
hair could not leave Cennie** indifferent. Without a second thought, she threw herself into his arms...
*- A lion
**- Cena

More interesting... And young pick-up singers will pick up too ))).

Although it is easier 0...1 (l-prediction)
0...1 (t-fact)

Who rules better with Lion or Ma(21)? Let's vote).

Vizard_:
Then the comments on the charts should go something like-

On this day, Leo* was irresistible. His glistening boots and greased hair
hair could not leave Cennie** indifferent. Without thinking twice, she threw herself into his arms...
*- A lion
**- Cena

More interesting... And young pick-up singers will pick up too ))).

Although it is easier 0...1 (l-prediction)
0...1 (t-fact)
You should not have taken up forex and buried your brilliant literary talent).

khorosh:

Don't forget that this graph is based on historical data. You won't see such a picture in real time - Masha will break like a biscuit

Daniil Stolnikov:
Don't forget that this graph is based on historical data. You will not see such a picture in real time - Masha will break like a biscuit
Masha only breaks on the zero bar. We do not use the zero bar. So starting from the first bar the picture will be the same.

khorosh:
The mashka only breaks down on the zero bar. We don't use the zero bar. So starting from the first bar the picture will be the same.
And how does that help you? Masha is lagging on her own. If you go for 1 bar, you'll go even farther. You'll end up with an even bigger lag. Do you need it? If you go to 0 bar, you'll get 200 mixed signals a minute.

Daniil Stolnikov:
and how does that help you? Masha is lagging behind on her own. If you go for 1 bar, you will go even further. You'll end up with an even bigger lag. Do you need it? If you go to 0 bar, you'll get 200 differently directed signals per minute.
The strategy is the same as Yusuf suggested. Price above Ma - buy. Price below Ma - sell. I think that compared to Lev, the result will be at least as good.

khorosh:

So I "discovered America" and all my work has gone down the drain? Why trading on MA does not produce the desired result? Where am I mistaken? I am ashamed of it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
So I've discovered America and all my work has gone down the drain? Why does trading on the MA not produce the desired result? Where am I wrong?
It is too early to draw conclusions until we have the indicator and the Expert Advisor using it. Many Expert Advisors use the MA or derived indicators. I think there are profitable Expert Advisors that use Ma or several Ma. For example, I have recently tested an EA that uses one Ma. Test results are posted here.
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] ! - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] ! - MQL4 форум
Reason: