Market theory - page 266

Karputov Vladimir:
Not necessarily on a different terminal - you just need to connect to a different trading server from a different trading organisation. The terminal MetaTarder 4 from the developer, MetaQuotes, is taken on the"fourth" forum, the terminal MetaTrader 5 is taken on the"fifth" forum. You can have several trading accounts in one terminal. For example, like this:

Thank you, I will do so.

Alexander Ivanov:
Yeah, thanks for the advice. I.e. one terminal for any broker?
Yes. You can connect to different trading accounts from one terminal. And periodically you need to connect to MetaQuotes-Demo trading server to get updates.

Karputov Vladimir:
Yes. You can connect to different trading accounts from one terminal. And you should periodically connect to the MetaQuotes-Demo trading server to receive updates.
Is it possible to be connected to different brokers at the same time? Or only alternately?

Boris:
Is it possible to be connected to different brokers at the same time? Or only alternately?
Alternating.

The system is working and making a profit.

Alexander Ivanov:
The system is working and profitable.
Can we already send our brothers to you for reprimand? Because the tools for rectal cryptanalysis got cold a long time ago.

Yury Reshetov:
Can I send my brothers to you to be ransacked? Cause the tools for rectal cryptanalysis got cold a long time ago.
I'm beaten up enough as it is :)))

Alexander Ivanov:
I'm all beaten up as it is, :)))
Oh, come on, you're being mean. It's not like anyone's been pushing you around.

Hello all !

Sitting pipsing. Price on the M1 time frame has settled. My targets are close)) 5-10 pips normal))

I bought EuroDoll.

Yusuf, it works.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov 2015.04.12 23:11 RU

Louis Cauchy proved that the arithmetic mean of two quantities (Sar.) is always greater than their geometric mean (Sgeom.), where Sar. = (x1+x2)/2 and Sgeom. = (x1*x2)^0.5. The difference of these quantities I named "Cauchy difference" (K) after the great French mathematician, i.e. K = Sar. - Sar. There would be nothing special in this difference, if I had not managed to prove (soon I will devote an article on this subject, if the theme is approved), that this very difference determines the pulse of the market of goods and services, in particular, the maximum profit, the optimal selling price of goods, the marginal price of buying goods, above which you can not make a profit under any circumstances, the ultimate levels of variable and fixed costs, the degree of competition and parameters optimal trade, the established market price, collapsing market to This difference I have, forcibly, elevated to the rank of market queen under an entirely new market theory, which perfectly describes all the quirks of profit making. Therefore, the idea came up to try to identify its role in the forex market as well. I admit that I don't know where to start, because Forex market is fundamentally different from usual goods and services market, at least in terms of fixed and variable costs, relative unlimited resources and many other things. But, undoubtedly, the time will come and we will be able to prove the supremacy of Cauchy difference in this case as well. In the meantime, we will act quite trivially to start somewhere and find the role of the Cauchy difference here as well. So far, I have revealed K's behavior in the analysis of two neighboring price values and this is what I got; it shows that the Cauchy difference senses the market in a peculiar way:

Reason: