Market theory - page 263

Artyom Trishkin:

Thanks ;)

It would be interesting to look at your observations.

It's a little wet and little time has passed, but, as I said before, there is definitely a grain.

Server Muradasilov:
It's a little wet and little time has passed, but as I said before, there is definitely a seed.
It needs watering so that it can germinate.

Artyom Trishkin:
You have to water it to make it germinate.
Oh, Artem, if only I had some education :) . And so, I'm practicing any hypothesis, strategy, indicator, and so on. I'm going straight to the real world. I've never used a tester, I spent all my code in a real account :)

Server Muradasilov:
Oh Artyom, if only I had some education :) . And so, practice any hypothesis, strategy, indicator, etc. . I do it on the real. I've never used a tester, I spent all my code in a real account.)
Do you have to be educated in order to use the tester?

khorosh:
Do you have to be educated to use a tester?
No, just kidding. I just always go the way of the trade - by trial and error. This forum is an education for me. I read almost everything.

Careful, the Soros line pops up sometimes. Then kaput.

Alexander Ivanov:
Careful, the Soros line pops up sometimes. Then kaput.
I figured out the blue one as well, it's 90% confirmation of a short-term trend. Why should I be afraid of it?) We bite off his money little by little, it will be too fat for him alone.

Server Muradasilov:
Figured out the blue colour as well, 90% it's a confirmation of a short term trend. There is nothing to be afraid of.) We take a bite out of his capital, it's too fat for him alone.
What the hell is the blue line? I, as a developer, am very curious...

Server Muradasilov:
Figured out the blue colour as well, 90% it's a confirmation of a short term trend. There is nothing to be afraid of.) We take a bite out of his money, he's too fat for it alone.
))))))))

Artyom Trishkin:
What the hell is a blue line? I as a developer am very curious ...

EURGBP MT5 terminal

These blue spikes do not remain in the history, they only work in real time. Additional confirmation of the mini, micro trend

Reason: