Market theory - page 112

The algorithm manages to profit even from such a random market:

The type of market is always competitive and on several occasions one encountered such a "strange" at first sight, a type of market that one had not encountered before, simply because one had not guessed that a competitive market has an interesting extension in the area of negative selling prices. The algorithm suggests that, indeed, if you encourage sales with all sorts of "gifts", advertising costs and, in fact, a loss, you can then make fabulous profits, which is logical. The wonders of the market are demonstrated by Forex:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

where to really see it?????? everywhere just words and pictures....

neval:
where it's really seen?????? all over the place just words and pictures....

This experiment was originally a virtual one.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So it's not random. Otherwise, your algorithm can be run on red-black without manipulating bets(lots), i.e. it proves that a random red-black (eagle-reckoning) is in fact not random))

Vizard_:

We were too slow with the randomness... we didn't think it through... For the purity of the experiment it should be slower... the frequency is too high...

+ Why are the observations on the right empty?

You can never organize a monopoly market by chance, because the notion of market and monopoly are incompatible. Monopoly should not be called a market, but a "compulsion to buy" or something like that, or an anti-market.

Read half the thread. ... Usually at the origin of market theories is the fact that there is a seller and there is a buyer, and there is a relationship between them.... And then there's the development of the theory on that basis.

And here... there's something new... something that conflicts significantly with the logic of my understanding of the market. I won't elaborate.Yousufkhodja Sultonov, if you improve the logic of your theory - and publish a book on it - I will buy it with great pleasure and read it with interest. Already waiting.

Oleg Tsarkov:
So it is not random. Otherwise, your algorithm can be run on red-black without manipulating bets (lots), i.e. it proves that a random red-black (eagle-reckoning) is in fact not random.)
Have you noticed one peculiarity? If you hold a position too long, relying on Leo's foresight, making a profit is problematic. In a random market, it turns out to be better to close positions immediately after the end of the trading session, following the principle: better a bird in the hand than a crane in the sky.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
All of February?
Yes.

Opening session 05 06 15, 00-00 MSK. The bull market correction by the Lion continues, Bears eager to lead the market down are blocked. The situation is similar to what happened on 05 May (take a look at the chart), after which there was an upward spurt in Price:

Levels:

Ц Ц1 Bears Tsopt (Leo) Tsr (Leop.) Ц2 Bulls Tspr
1,1237 1,11333 1,11333 1,118503 1,118515 1,1237 1,1237 1,11333

Status at the low of the day, 02-05 MSK. Apparently all levels are scheduled to meet, including the Price, with it having to drop another 30 pips to the Lion level (1.11582), as the Bears are heading for the meeting as well. Note that the meeting at this level took place on May 3. If there will be a peaceful market transfer from Bulls to Bears, then, it will be necessary to close all Bai and wait for the reaction of Bulls. In the meantime, we wait for the results of the meeting:

Ц1 Bears Tsopt (Leo) Tsr (Leo) Ц2 Bulls Tspr
1,112769 1,112769 1,1158204 1,1158246 1,11888 1,11888 1,112769
Reason: