That's it guys . give up your systems, the grail has been created. Get in line for the grail :o)) - page 13

nowi:

and there's still nothing clear to say here,
What do you want to hear? :-) You probably know all the answers yourself, ours won't do!

Well, at least the posts add bonuses. I'll buy some indicator or panel for mt4, it's interesting to see new inventions :o)))

IvanIvanov:
What do you want to hear? :-) You probably know all the answers yourself, ours won't do!
i don't want to hear anything. you're trying to get the exact formula for MM, but it's useless, because the essence of the system is built on MM, and the strategy will be for sale. so it will still remain a trade secret ...

nowi:
I don't want to hear anything. you're trying to draw out some exact formula for calculating the MM, but it's useless, because the essence of this system is built on this very MM, and the strategy will be offered for sale. so it will still remain a trade secret...

Exactly.

But in general, the MM can be made more sophisticated, smooth, multi-step, with many conditions and sub-conditions.

SAASA_IVANOV:
Well, at least the posts add bonuses. I'll buy some indicator or panel for mt4, it's interesting to see the new inventions :o)))
And buy with the profits splashed from the Aussie?

v_maxi:
What about buying with the profits splashed from the Aussie?
From the market, only with bonuses, it's more interesting. And it's only for the sake of interest in small things.

nowi:
i don't want to hear anything. you're trying to draw some kind of a precise formula for MM. it's useless, because the core of this system is built on MM, while the strategy will be put up for sale. so it will still remain a trade secret ...

:-))))))))))))))))))))) is not built, the author does not even fully understand what he is talking about and you too, this is not a formula, as you put it, but a method or a way to manage money, I know this "formula" but people do not perceive the meaning of MM in all its simplicity and make schemes one more complicated than another, while the grail or what is it is simple by definition

This is not a piece of code, I'm not so advanced in programming as to be interested in code, I want to understand the core of how this EA manages the money at its disposal

From what I understand.... It's all very vague.

How's the grail?

v_maxi:
How's the grail?
the moderators are checking.

SAASA_IVANOV:
the moderators are checking.
What about the 31% drawdown. I think a margin call is coming.
Reason: