Market theory - page 209

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
We speak different languages. I'm not talking about any filter.
That does not prevent your curves from being digital filters. Whether good or bad, maybe not even filtering (not reducing volatility) at all - but a TF. I am asking you to show the result of your construction in case of the model price-step from my file.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Look at the screenshot above, 3 hours before the events the market prices showed possible unrest in the market, which subsequently happened. And you say they are lagging. We are not speaking the same language. I am not talking about any filter. Reread the thread and see how many times I showed how market prices anticipate future events with their sudden moves.
Yusuf, do not be fooled by obvious attempts to obfuscate the topic, hoping to dissuade you in your research, you are on the right track, I hope. Tests on the minutes when testing some criteria provided by your indicator, show high probability of entry - still experimenting and "writing on a piece of paper". I need to understand where the output is better. In general, I want to develop an algorithm of the behaviour and response of the Expert Advisor to the "battles" of indicator lines. There is still a lot of work to do. By the way, I still do not understand spikes. I will watch that interesting picture you have shown earlier - maybe something really useful will come up (like the shot you saw before the news on the price where the price descends - quite possibly an accident)

Artyom Trishkin:
Yusuf, do not be fooled by obvious attempts to obfuscate the topic in the hope of dissuading you in your research, you are on the right track, I hope. Tests on minutes when testing some of the criteria given by your indicator show high probability of correct inputs

Again, I propose we do a battle of the titans. On a real cent account of ten quid. At the same time, I would start selling signals in a month, when the test period is over. Yusuf, I think, is afraid to try to show manual trading on his theory in person. And if so, where are you going? I am even ready to provide an initial deposit. Yusuf, can you hear me? I'm ready to transfer 10 quid to my cent account to you, as well as myself, to see your theory in action in the first person. I'm not saying it's bad. I just want to see how it really is.

That's Artyom. If Yusuf blesses you to present his theory, if he doesn't have time himself, I can list it for you. Will you show me in real life? Will you answer for your words about the high probability of correct entries?

Mikhael Isakov:

I propose we do battle of the titans again. On a real cent account of ten quid. At the same time, I would start selling signals in a month, when the testing period is over. Yusuf, I think, is afraid to try to show manual trading on his theory in person. And if so, where are you going? I am even ready to provide an initial deposit. Yusuf, can you hear me? I'm ready to transfer 10 quid to my cent account to you, as well as myself, to see your theory in action in the first person. I'm not saying it's bad. I just want to see how it really is.

That's Artyom. If Yusuf blesses you to present his theory, if he doesn't have time himself, I can list it for you. Will you show me in real life? Will you answer for your words about the high probability of correct entries?

You have the wrong address. I don't fall for adolescent "weaknesses" - I have my hands full without competitive moments ;)

Don't give me that "lost" and other nihilistic, adolescent maximalist bullshit, OK?

Artyom Trishkin:

You have the wrong address. I don't fall for adolescent "weaknesses" - I have my hands full without competitive moments ;)

You don't have to say such things as "I'm out" and other nihilistic and adolescent maximalist bullshit, OK?

It's easy and pleasant to tell the truth, isn't it? You've merged. And you're trying to switch the thesis. No one is interested in the competitive aspect. Interested in the result of a full-scale experiment: bidding on MARKET THEORY.

the theory has to be tested in practice, that's true.

But at the moment there is no proven trading method, let alone a trading system.

A competition between "giants of thought" seems meaningless to me.

Sergey Petruk:

the theory has to be tested in practice, that's true.

But at the moment there is no proven trading method, much less a trading system.

Then what is it selling? What signals? What $1,500 indicators?

I don't know what's for sale at that price, I've already commented on it. It was said to have a demo version, take it and try it if you have no money to pay.

I am waiting for an article that will clarify it.

I do not understand what it is all about:

- In the beginning it was stated about the 2 indicators, and the method involves their analysis, now for some reason are omitted 1;

- The theory was originally developed for financial market instruments, now it is "attracted" to Forex, as a proof of its universality;

Sergey Petruk:

I don't know what's for sale at that price, I've already commented on it. It was said to have a demo version, take it and try it out if you have no money to pay.

I'm waiting maybe the article will clarify how it counts.

I do not understand what it is all about:

- in the beginning it was stated about 2 indicators, now for some reason they are silent about 1 (price condition);

- In the beginning the theory was built for financial markets, now it is "attracted" to forex;

-

-

1. It is unlikely that the method of calculation will be fully disclosed in the article (I think so ...).

2. About two indicators I do not know anything - I cannot say. There was definitely a question about one. It is available in two versions: MT4 and MT5

3. For forex the calculations are different.

ZS. Who prevents you from looking at demo-versions of indicators?

Mikhael Isakov:

Again, I propose we do a battle of the titans. On a real cent account of ten quid. At the same time, I would start selling signals in a month, when the test period is over. Yusuf, I think, is afraid to try to show manual trading on his theory in person. And if so, where are you going? I am even ready to provide an initial deposit. Yusuf, can you hear me? I'm ready to transfer 10 quid to my cent account to you, as well as myself, to see your theory in action in the first person. I'm not saying it's bad. I just want to see how it really is.

It's already done. Look at his signals. It's going down... slow but sure and endless...

the problem with these theorists here is that they're so far removed from... the market ....

they live in their own invented world of tests, backtests, demos and other wonders

and then they build their own goliaths - which they then sell.

and those grabs are dumping the real accounts because the reality is different...

Notice that none of the sellers are testing their pots on a real account - not that they feel sorry for the 10 quid on a cent account - but that their pots don't cook real money... they get flushed...

and they're maniacally trying to debug their creations on stories...

when they should have been working on the reals...

and this shows poor analysis and inability to understand market mechanisms of price behavior...

Reason: