Market theory - page 203

sibirqk:
... he is sure he has invented a miracle indicator and not an ordinary moving average.
Yes, moving averages, but

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
... are above the current price and(for some reason) indicate the state of the market.

Snoop Dogg:
yes, moving averages, but

Market prices are in no way related to the moving average. They are calculated based on market conditions, as has been shown many times and will soon be seen in the article:

P =- S/Y, where S is the Maximum Virtual Return of the forex market on a given instrument, Y is the Elasticity of that Return to price. Where do you see a "moving average" here?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Stopped by for a moment and wondered about a simple thing.

Don't you trust your theory?

Why the question?

The value of your miracle construction has nothing to do with the notion of your view of market theory.

Light humour of course, but it hints at a specific attitude to your own theory.

Владимир:

Stopped by for a moment and wondered about a simple thing.

Don't you trust your theory?

Why the question?

The value of your miracle construct has nothing to do with the notion of your view of market theory.

Light humour of course, but it hints at a specific attitude to your own theory.

What kind of question are you referring to? What makes you think I don't trust my theory? What does it have to do with cost? What is the allusion to market theory? Speak directly and not in riddles, please, I won't be offended. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
What is your question? Why do you think I do not trust my theory? What does this have to do with cost? What is this allusion to market theory? Speak directly, not in riddles, please, I will not be offended. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

It's simple.

You have deriveda "market theory" by which you can predict market prices, including forex prices.

Your indicator is a product or commodity for sale.

What are the considerations that set the price of your product and how much does it correspond to your theory?

Владимир:

It's simple.

You have deriveda "market theory" by which you can predict market prices, including forex prices.

Your indicator is a product or commodity for sale.

From what considerations is the price of your product set and how consistent is it with your theory?

The indicator fully corresponds to the market theory that you have developed, and its price reflects the value of the efforts spent on its creation, considering the novelty of the idea, the theory on which it is based and the expectation of possible benefits from its use in trading. If you are not satisfied with the answer, let's move the discussion to the section of the indicator itself, because it is forbidden to discuss such questions here.

The theory achieves a slight stat advantage over the market on D1 from early 2000 to the present with a constant 0.01 lot, SL=TP=1000bills:

Bars in test 5055
Ticks modelled 9108
Modelling quality n/a
Mismatched charts errors 0
Initial deposit 100000.00
Spread Current (13)
Total net profit 775854.79
Gross profit 1494994.22
Gross loss -719139.42
Profit factor 2.08
Expected payoff 193.96
Absolute drawdown 44393.77
Maximal drawdown 154895.41 (17.93%)
Relative drawdown 68.80% (122619.47)
Total trades 4000
Short positions (won %) 1606 (47.88%)
Long positions (won %) 2394 (53.34%)
Profit trades (% of total) 2046 (51.15%)
Loss trades (% of total) 1954 (48.85%)
Largest
profit trade 1016.24
loss trade -1006.24
Average
profit trade 730.69
loss trade -368.03
Maximum
consecutive wins (profit in money) 496 (499367.32)
consecutive losses (loss in money) 166 (-106370.76)
Maximal
consecutive profit (count of wins) 499367.32 (496)
consecutive loss (count of losses) -106370.76 (166)
Average
consecutive wins 23
consecutive losses 22

You're always on the wrong side ... do not listen to advice ... Look, everything will be as I say, and I'm talking about 51% of winning positions ...

azfaraon:
You're always stepping on things ... you don't listen to advice ... Look, everything will be as I said, and I was talking about 51% winning positions ...
Now, indeed, 51% of winning positions, kudos to you!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Now, indeed, 51% of winning positions, kudos to you!
I told you about it maybe a month or two ago ... Your system is not a scalping one, as you wanted it to be ... And you still have a lame ratio of longs and shorts ... In fact, if you go for stop and take equal stops then longs and shorts should be almost equal or at least aim for this equality on long intervals ...
Reason: