Market theory - page 202

Snoop Dogg:
Personally, I see the same fucking lagging Mashka on this chart
Yes, the Mashka is given as an example of the imperturbability of the EMA indicator when there is so much excitement in the market, which can only be seen by the behaviour of virtual market prices.

Sergey Petruk:

I see what you mean! But, most likely, these are not steps but some abnormalities - dips indicating a soon reversal of the price chart trend. How accurately and on what TFs do they show a reversal? Are there other signals indicating, for example, the target zone of the expected price movement?

I think this is the intervention of the CBN. After all, then the trend change occurs without significant fluctuations in the market price (red line). On other pairs, I haven't seen such steps or dips in the market price, yet. All its movements are either calm and monotonous or, lightning-fast, without steps or dips in the character of the movement.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, Mashka is given as an example of the equanimity of the EMA indicator when there is so much excitement in the market that can only be seen by the behaviour of virtual market prices.
were you referring to the lion charts or whatever...? A mashka is a mashka

Snoop Dogg:
were you referring to the lion charts or whatever...? A mashka is a mashka.
Why do you think they are lagging? Simply, so far, they are above the current price and indicate the state of the market.

Mjdjaajaajaa.... Fix the situation as soon as possible

Snoop Dogg:
Personally, I see the same fucking lagging Mashka on this chart.
You are not alone. But unfortunately the author cannot prove it - he is sure he invented a miracle indicator and not an ordinary moving average.

new-rena:
Mjdjaajaajaa.... Fix the situation soon
Don't worry, accounts will soon fly off into space, in 15 hours the advisors have returned 7% of the deposit on 2 accounts, $2 of the $5 lost in 2000 trades https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3756142/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.31 05:12 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.31 05:12 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.31 05:12 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I think this is the intervention of the Japanese central bank. After all, the trend change then occurs without significant fluctuations in market price (red line). On other pairs, I haven't seen such steps or dips in the market price, yet. All its movements are either calm and monotonous or lightning-fast, without steps or dips in the character of the movement.

Try to calculate your miracle indicator on the inverse pair, i.e. JPY/USD, it is very likely that the insider ability of the indicator will disappear.

sibirqk:
You are not alone, but unfortunately the author cannot prove it - he is convinced that he invented a miracle indicator and not an ordinary moving average.
Look at the workings of this "Moving Average"https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3756159/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade. Your insistence on admitting the fact will distance you from the joy of knowing the truth.
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.31 05:17 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.07.31 05:17 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.31 05:17 UTC.

sibirqk:
Where to get such a pair, I don't have one in the terminal.
Reason: