Market theory - page 210

valeriy odintsov:

notice that none of the sellers are testing their pots on real money - it's not that they feel sorry for the 10 quid on a cent account - but that their pots don't cook reals...they get flushed...

and they're maniacally trying to debug their creations on stories...

when they should be trying to work on the reals...

and this shows poor analysis and inability to understand market mechanisms of price behavior...

I see. I'll do things differently. I registered as a seller yesterday. I don't know if they've approved it yet. I read that there is a one month deadline. During which you have to trade and not show a drawdown of 70 percent or more. After this month it will be possible to open a signal to sell. But I want to show everyone what is happening on a real cent account during this month. And then, when it is possible to start selling signal from it. I completely agree that anyone and everyone who sells pots that have no permanent (at the time of sale) test on real - at least cent - is a scam. There are no sincerely deluded people out there.

Artyom Trishkin:

1. It is unlikely that the article will fully disclose the method of calculation (I think so...)

If it does, I'm willing to program it in Matcad, and show you how it works with the model functions I suggested above. From step, to sinusoids / saws / etc.

Mikhael Isakov:
If available, I'm willing to program it in Matcad, and show you how it works with the model functions I suggested above. From steps to sinusoids / saws / etc.
Well, go to Yusuf for that.

Mikhael Isakov:
I see, I will do things differently. I registered as a seller yesterday. I don't know if they approved it yet. I read that there is a one month deadline. During this month you have to trade without showing 70% or more slippage. After this month it will be possible to open a signal to sell. But I want to show everyone what is happening on a real cent account during this month. And then, when it is possible to start selling signal from it. I completely agree that anyone and everyone who sells pots that have no permanent (at the time of sale) test on real - at least cent - is a scam. There are no sincerely deluded people out there.

There are services for monitoring - Moft, Mayfhbuk and a couple of others.

You have to be a good friend of them, and they will not come by themselves.

It's silly to rely on the signatories. They will not come by themselves.

Gentlemen, aren't you tired of cluttering up the subject?

Why litter? I've started a 5k real. As soon as they approve it, I'm going to honk. I thought yesterday that the signal would not be visible for a month, but that has supposedly been cancelled.

Mikhael Isakov:
Why litter? I've started a 5k real. As soon as they approve it, I'm going to honk. I thought yesterday that the signal will not be visible for a month, but that has already been cancelled allegedly.
The signal is discussed only in the "Feedback" to the signal. Neither signals nor Market products are discussed on the forum.

Karputov Vladimir:
Any discussion of the signal is only in the "Feedback" to the signal. Neither signals nor Market products are discussed on the forum.
I am not discussing the signal, which, by the way, does not even exist yet, and only reported my plans. When the signal appears, I will be discussing it in my feedback. Where did Yusuf go?

Mikhael Isakov:
I am not discussing the signal, which, by the way, does not exist yet, but only informed about my plans. I have not implemented it yet, I have only reported my plans. What happened to Yusuf?

I'm here. Honing my TS. Got confused with these 4 and 5 digits and have been trading wrong for a few days. I put SL and TP of 10 pips instead of 100. That's what I should have got from July 27 till now on TF M5 with fixed lot 0.01, but in fact I have set small TP and SL and got a loss on the real account. I can see that you can double your deposit in 2 weeks:

Bars in test 3299
Ticks modelled 6479
Modelling quality n/a
Mismatched charts errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Spread Current (2)
Total net profit 2595.81
Gross profit 4265.92
Gross loss -1670.11
Profit factor 2.55
Expected payoff 1.55
Absolute drawdown 76.97
Maximal drawdown 974.12 (40.57%)
Relative drawdown 40.57% (974.12)
Total trades 1677
Short positions (won %) 674 (56.82%)
Long positions (won %) 1003 (38.58%)
Profit trades (% of total) 770 (45.92%)
Loss trades (% of total) 907 (54.08%)
Largest
profit trade 10.00
loss trade -10.00
Average
profit trade 5.54
loss trade -1.84
Maximum
consecutive wins (profit in money) 106 (1007.93)
consecutive losses (loss in money) 125 (-199.72)
Maximal
consecutive profit (count of wins) 1007.93 (106)
consecutive loss (count of losses) -325.54 (117)
Average
consecutive wins 12
consecutive losses 15

I'm going to show a rate of 8% a day... that's x5 for the month... roughly the same mindset... the whole question is the same: when will your doubling be not in "can I double" status but "look - I doubled"?
Reason: