Market theory - page 243

Alexander Ivanov:
In short, I'll give you the conditions of the signals in the layout. And you owe me a cognac. ))

on someone else's indicator? You'll die with you)))

Uncle Yusuf should be thanked and help him gratuitously....

Alexander Fedosov:
Not cognac, but honey!)
That's right, honey is a useful product. It helps a variety of ailments. Liver, heart, lungs.

new-rena:

on someone else's turkey? You'll die with you)))

Uncle Yusuf should be thanked and help him gratuitously....

I didn't write it for him. It's those malcontents and cursers of Yusuf.

Yusuf having all the gist of theory and completeness-indication should show better montoring. Why Yusuf your monitors are red? Why are there only 5-8 trades a week? That says you are busy with something else.

Alexander Ivanov:
Yusuf having all the essence of theory and completeness-indication should show the best montoring. Why Yusuf your monitors are red? Why are there only 5-8 trades a week? It says that you are busy with something else.

This shows that the author has already understood the nonsense of breeding a zoo.

and the others aren't yet.

valeriy odintsov:

It shows that the author has already understood the delusions of a zoo.

and the rest of us haven't yet.

I looked it up and the guys are making money on this turkey.... Maybe Yusuf himself does not understand something yet? I personally don't see the pepper in this venture either, but you never know...

are you a chatlain?

new-rena:
I looked it up and the guys are making money on this turkey.... Maybe Yusuf hasn't got it figured out yet. I personally don't see the point of this venture either, but you never know...
I have many times offered help ... But I need an open code turkey ... To develop a strategy just knowing how to program and be an excellent doctor of economics is not enough ... Last time I was offended by this statement ... I hope now they will understand what I mean ...

azfaraon:
I have already offered help many times ... But I need an open source ... To develop a strategy just knowing how to program and being an excellent doctor of economics is not enough ... Last time I said that they were offended ... I hope they understand what I mean ...
They don't have a bad team, they'll figure it out.

new-rena:
They've got a good team, they'll figure it out.
If only there was something to code... We need a "fresh" look at the indicator signals, and not just one. It is not clear why a person would need open source code for this, but we can guess what for, although it's probably not for analysis.
Reason: