Market theory - page 15

Useddd:

It would be great if he could earn some money. Otherwise, how is he better than couch potatoes.

Also, be so kind as not to insult people without knowing their activities on the forum. Or at least ask them about it beforehand.

These, as you put it, sofa technicians, have done for this very forum and μl in general dozens if not hundreds times more in direct specialization than the presented economist-mathematician. And in terms of codes and detection of errors and other things. And if the economist-mathematician laid out something, it is only that considerable amount, which was done for free by absolutely strangers after a long nagging. So the "sofa technicians" have morally more right at least to show a little respect.

Why are you so offended, just here ohaete hahaete educated-economist - such as "like I already have a similar indicator, that I have long ago made" etc.. In short, let the man write his vision of the market, the main thing is the process. :)) They are the ones who do not have a higher education and start contradicting an associate professor or a doctor.

Market levels and gold market situation from 16 03 2015 on TF D1:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Market levels and gold market situation from 16 03 2015:

How is the eurusd_D1_zpt calculation going ? Waiting...
Will we see today ?

Vizard_:
How are the eurusd_D1_zpt calculations coming along ? Waiting...
Will we see today ?
Asked to give actual market price levels and estimates of hot market situations. Temporarily busy with this, will definitely continue. Please have some patience, excuse me please....

Alexander Ivanov:

Why are you so offended? They just oohing and ahhing about the educated economist - like "I already have such an indicator, I made one a long time ago". In short, let the man write his vision of the market, the main thing is the process. :)) But couch potatoes and technicians are those who, without higher education, start crossing the line with an associate professor or doctor.

They are adolescents... They push him and help him here but they are not less, if not more scholarly. And what makes you think they don't have something? Or do they have to lay it all out on a platter for you to prove something to anyone?

And an educated economist is not proof that the economist cannot talk nonsense. You are not an authority in trading, where a professor and an economist have almost equal chances to make money.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Asked for up-to-date market price levels and estimates of hot market situations. Temporarily engaged in this, I will definitely continue. Please have a little patience, excuse me, please...
They just don't get it. Make a spreadsheet. It's supposed to be interesting.
Fucking... It's scary to write in here now...
I have a 3rd-grade education myself, no patents, can't count or write... )))

Soon the Grail will be here :)))

Vizard_:

Shit... It's scary to write here now...
I have 3 years of education myself, no patents, can't count or write)))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Alexander Ivanov:
Soon we'll have the Grail :)))
Yeah, Yusuf will bring it to you in a box, and there will be communism, one for all.

Prival-2:

The right thing to do is to write about it on the MT4/5 forum, that it turns out that the world famous math packages, which have been used for years by millions of people to make calculations, don't count correctly. And proud of it. Congratulations. I have checked all matlab calculations, matcad calculations and my own. All the results are the same. ACF can be calculated in three different ways (formulas) and they all show the same result.... except that for some reason it is different from all that is known in the world....

Here is ACF in the forum database you can download and double-check how it is calculated and at the same time compare the results with those of known mathematical packages (the results will coincide)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8295

And on the subject of patents and scientific knowledge...you also want to get a grip...like suppressing authority.... come on - my algorithms are used and implemented in all radars and advanced fighters, they protect the country and you and your family, have protected and will protect ...

And now about Shirman, Stratanovich and others. Grow up to their level then and talk dirty about these great scientists.

Sorry Yusuf for distracting this forum thread from your work, but I have to point out the quackery of those who clique on your threads.

Privalov is completely inadequate, he does not even understand Russian. Even a cursory search on the web will give dozens of links to lectures by famous scientists - about the fact that the sine autocorrelation is simply COSINUS (with amplitude halved, if you count it by definition of sine, not by definition of sine, but by some fancy spectral method, like Fourier).

Here is at least a drawing from Purdue University lectures:

http://www.chem.purdue.edu/courses/chm621/lecture/electronics/8.6%20Autocorrelation.pdf

Sine-Cosine

Reason: