Market theory - page 21

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
There can be no "lag-lead" error, because I went back thinking I had made an input error too, but after all the previous calculated values were confirmed, convinced that something inherently structural had happened. I will now check the algorithm step by step.
What do you have first calculated (what level) ? That's what you need to look at. Leave the other calculations (levels) untouched for now....

I suggest that we start a separate thread offering to help Yusuf understand his calculations and theory. And describe that theory in this one.

He is still not able to grasp it himself, but already describes it and even orders a turkey for 10-20 quid, I feel sorry for him. Scientific development nowadays does not require a budget, I am behind the times ( , nevertheless 10-20 bucks is also money, it will not be remade for free.

Useddd:
I suggest that we start a separate thread offering to help Yusuf understand his calculations and theory. And describe that theory in this one.
With a smart-ass attitude, talking about the high ground...
Staring long and hard at drawing levels...
17 shades of forex...))

Vizard_:
With a clever look on your face, talking of the high road...
Staring long and hard at drawing levels...
17 shades of forex...))

Oh my God, you're such a baby. You've been told clearly (though you're talking to me). It is not enough to calculate, it is important to be able to feel it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear, I am sorry that you have not managed and/or not given to understand all essence of the raised and solved problems of mathematics and philosophy of the course of processes in your article, and formula (18) in particular, I can not help except to recommend to re-read the article, read the reviews of other participants and try to reconsider your point of view:

The suckers nowadays in science rely on the laws of common sense and physics. Philosophy rules in calculations. So I'm being philosophical, I'm telling you, it's not ahead of the curve, it's super accurate predictions from Yusuf.

He gives you a grail for 20 bucks and you're not happy.

Useddd:

Oh my God, you're such a baby. You've been told clearly (though you're talking to me). It's not enough to calculate, it's important to be able to feel it.

I got that from page 10 to 18 of this thread...
I've been trying for years and still can't)))

Vizard_:
I got that from page 10 of the thread to page 18...
I've been trying and trying all these years, but still no luck)))
It's hard to see anything in a mask (Vizard).

Vizard_:
No, not negative. Look carefully at the table you've got.
No, it doesn't. You seem to be confused with the lags-lids (forward-backward shift).
Go through the formulas...
What do you calculate first? Well, look it up, and then...
and then do the calculations...

I think I've figured it out, but it will be very difficult for me to explain it to you. But I will try. To clarify the situation, entry price in the sample of 21. 01 2010, equal to 1.4387, I reduced only one pip and entered 1.4386 and everything cleared up: In one of the 20 days, or maybe even on January 21, the largest monopolist entered the market, as indicated by the equilibrium curve (blue line) and this is what he did with the market levels and created the ideal conditions for superprofits. as indicated by the huge value of the Cauchy difference, equal to the difference between Tsr and Tsopt, as you can see from the graph. I was right, at one point in time, the market was on the verge of collapse. Now, the algorithm should provide a hypothetical possibility to predict such situations. We should not be afraid of such situations. In reality, the market will not allow a failure, but the theoretical possibility appears to exist, and it simply needs to be considered in calculations using well-known methods of conditional transition in programming, which you know better than me. In short, now we will always be warned of such cases in advance. I explained it very crudely, but I think you got the gist of it:

You don't need to change anything in the calculations. The algorithm has proved to be so sensitive to changes that it can detect hidden market currents and pitfalls. We have to put up with this willful nature of the market. On the other hand, it is a great confirming and convincing powerful signal on SELL! Because, after only 3 months, the price has collapsed to 1.1900, despite the deceptive moves upwards.

Comrade Yusuf, does that mean it is advisable to sell the Eurodoll - for the medium term?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I think I've figured it out, but it will be very difficult for me to explain it to you.

I'll show you one last time)))
White line = what we serve, the rest = what we receive.

Good luck...

Alexander Ivanov:
Comrade Yusuf, does it mean it is advisable to sell the Eurodoll - for the medium term?
No, that was the story of 2010, the current situation will be discussed separately.
Reason: