Market theory - page 16

AlexEros:

Sorry, Yusuf, for distracting this forum thread from your work, but one has to show the quackery of those who clique on your threads.

Privalov is completely inadequate, he does not even understand the Russian language. Even a cursory search on the Internet will provide dozens of links to lectures by famous scientists - about the fact that the sine autocorrelation is simply COSINUS (with the amplitude reduced by half, if you count it by the definition of sine).

Here is at least a drawing from Purdue University lectures:

Put these lectures you know where (so in Russian it would be more understandable to you ?) You have an ACF greater than 1 in your drawings. Let me explain especially for you, gramatea, this function cannot be greater than 1 (because everybody in the world has known for a long time that the correlation coefficient lies in the range from -1 to 1), and its maximum = 1 ACF is at zero, at zero shift.

Once again, on the fingers the data is compared to itself (without a shift) is considered the correlation coefficient, and it can only be equal to 1 in this case, because the series is compared to itself, not 5, not 10, not 0, but only 1.

Keep learning from foreign books... they'll teach you

Here in your native Russian it's all properly spelled out for you to read.

So you're the charlatan. And stop flubbing here and show your illiteracy.

Автокорреляционная функция
Автокорреляционная функция
  • www.machinelearning.ru
Автокорреляционная функция - это характеристика сигнала, которая помогает находить повторяющиеся участки сигнала или определять несущую частоту сигнала, скрытую из-за наложений шума и колебаний на других частотах. Автокорреляционная функция часто используется в обработке сигналов и анализе временных рядов. Неформально автокорреляционная...

AlexEros, why don't you start a separate acf thread if you're so keen.

Prival-2:

You know where to put these lectures (in Russian, more understandable for you?) You have an ACF greater than 1 in your pictures. Let me explain for you, gramathete, this function can not be greater than 1 (because everyone in the world has long known that the correlation coefficient lies in the range from -1 to 1), and its maximum = 1 ACF is at zero, at zero shift.

Once again, on the fingers the data is compared to itself (without a shift) is considered the correlation coefficient, and it can only be equal to 1 in this case, as the series is compared to itself, not 5, not 10, not 0, but 1.

Keep learning from foreign books... they'll teach you

Here in your native Russian it's all properly spelled out for you to read.

So you're the charlatan. And stop flubbing here and show your illiteracy.

Privalov, you are completely inadequate. Look at the picture of the original on the left, weirdo. There the amplitude of the original 5.0 function and its autocorrelation on that page is non-normalized - because derived not by definition, but .... by your favourite Fourier-transform. It also says ... squaring the spectrum.....

That's it, no more, it's really distracting. Sorry.

Hockey goes Russia vs. the pundits.

AlexEros:

Privalov, you are completely inadequate. Look at the original picture on the left, weirdo. There the amplitude of the original 5.0 function and its autocorrelation on that page is non-normalized - because it's not obtained by definition, but .... by your favourite Fourier-transform. It also says ... squaring the spectrum.....

That's it, no more, it's really distracting. Sorry.

Start a separate thread and do your exercises there. You can give lectures in Albanian too, if Russian links are not enough for you. All your drawings have values greater than 1. I can't explain for the third time that this is impossible in ACF. Go to a normal university, they will teach you...

Alexander Laur:
How does this affect "Market Theory"?
Obama said - if Russia wins, there will be sanctions. So ours lost. And sanctions are a market bump.

So should I start making my own discoveries? ??. A kind of super-smart and clever :)))

Alexander Ivanov:
So should I start making my own discoveries? ??. A kind of super-wise and cunning :))))
Only first everything in the form of time series or etc. in the file,
and then the pseudo-scientific-sectarian nonsense ))))

An example of the terrible monopoly market between 15 01 and 18 02 2010, the market levels were left aside, the market kings ruled the market and did not let the price into the market area! They have played the game and the price has fallen to 1.1920 by June 2010:

Amazing! They managed to raise market price levels in 1 day! And the market became competitive.

Reason: