EA Equivalents to Cryptohopper Hopper Settings?

I'm currently using Cryptohopper to trade Crypto and it greatly simplifies configuration of Triggered Trailing Stop and Trailing Buy Automation.  However the platform costs money for one and two it's a relatively new service so there are some bugs.  Unfortunately for U.S. Clients it's only compatible with Binance US and Coinbase.  I also have a Coinexx account which I'm not using yet and they require MT5 to trade cryptos.  I'm thinking of moving off Cryptohopper and migrating an an MT5 VPS as that will also give me the flexibility to also trade Forex signals.

I'm wondering if anyone can throw me a bone and point me towards pre-existing EAs or tutorials that would allow me to setup the following fairly basic operations.

Triggered Trailing Stop

1. Arm percentage - percent into profit that the position must reach to arm/activate the trailing stop

2. Trailing stop percentage - the trailing stop percentage (percentage the price must retreat to trigger the order

I don't for it to work on both long and short positions.  So the converse on short positions but just long is fine to start.

Trailing Stop Buy (or Short Sell)

1. A trailing stop buy percentage to be used on all LIMIT orders placed.  Basically you place say a limit order price of 10, and when the price falls to 10, it doesn't buy as long as the price keeps falling and only buys if the price bounces 0.5%  this is to prevent buying in the middle of a rapid downward price movement.  (Converse for short sell).  Is this even possible on MT5?

jazee:

I'm currently using Cryptohopper to trade Crypto and it greatly simplifies configuration of Triggered Trailing Stop and Trailing Buy Automation.  However the platform costs money for one and two it's a relatively new service so there are some bugs.  Unfortunately for U.S. Clients it's only compatible with Binance US and Coinbase.  I also have a Coinexx account which I'm not using yet and they require MT5 to trade cryptos.  I'm thinking of moving off Cryptohopper and migrating an an MT5 VPS as that will also give me the flexibility to also trade Forex signals.

I'm wondering if anyone can throw me a bone and point me towards pre-existing EAs or tutorials that would allow me to setup the following fairly basic operations.

Triggered Trailing Stop

1. Arm percentage - percent into profit that the position must reach to arm/activate the trailing stop

2. Trailing stop percentage - the trailing stop percentage (percentage the price must retreat to trigger the order

I don't for it to work on both long and short positions.  So the converse on short positions but just long is fine to start.

Trailing Stop Buy (or Short Sell)

1. A trailing stop buy percentage to be used on all LIMIT orders placed.  Basically you place say a limit order price of 10, and when the price falls to 10, it doesn't buy as long as the price keeps falling and only buys if the price bounces 0.5%  this is to prevent buying in the middle of a rapid downward price movement.  (Converse for short sell).  Is this even possible on MT5?

Sometimes they are considered "basic" things, something that they really are not.  And due to ignorance, it is thought that it is simple, but it is not.  I don't think anyone is going to recommend an EA to you, because that is not allowed in the forum.  You can search Codebase for something that fits what you are looking for, or you can ask in the freelance section for a developer to make that EA you have in mind.  All the best
Reason: