Market theory - page 14

AlexEros:

.... And although you have been repeatedly shown some of your own fallacies - e.g. LProgrammer - about Fourier, and me - about incorrect autocorrelation in your fucking Fortran MatLabe...

Good for you. I suggest you write to MathLab and at the same time to MathCad and tell them that their built-in ACF function is wrong and inaccurate :-) you can take LProgrammer too, it will teach them to calculate Fourier too.

Go ahead and don't forget to post the correspondence with developers of these packages, because they've been using them for 20 years and don't know how to do it right, you mathematician...

AlexEros:
And there was the word "guys", in the plural. That is, it does not refer to you specifically, but more to all the scofflaws whose counter-productive cliques have flooded this forum lately.

So why was it written there for a very specific situation.

According to you it would have been better if a mass of equally counter-productive pseudo scientific theories hiding behind authoritative authorship, and a mass of counter-productiveindicators in the marketplace posing as potentially profitable.

Prival-2:

Well done. I suggest to write to MathLab and at the same time to MathCad and tell them that their built in ACF calculation function is wrong and wrong :-) you can also take LProgrammer, it will teach them to calculate Fourier.

Go ahead and don't forget to lay out the correspondence with developers of these packages, because they've been using them for 20 years and don't know how to do it right, you mathematician...

I'm new here so to say ... Can you confirm the correctness of your strategy in real trading ... Frankly speaking, I see nothing but talk ....

Alexander Laur:

Will we wait for your current charts or near-term forecasts?

Or is 2010 the end of your exploration?

Please, market levels for the period from 16 03 2015 (beginning of the rise) to the present on euro/doggar on TF D1:

Prival-2:

Well done. I suggest to write to MathLab and MathCad at the same time and tell them that their built-in ACF calculation function is wrong and wrong :-) you can also take LProgrammer, it will teach them to calculate Fourier.

Go ahead and don't forget to lay out the correspondence with developers of these packages, because they've been using them for 20 years and don't know how to do it correctly, you mathematician ...

Why would I do that? Why should I write to them? It's their problem and their clients' problem. It's a rich commercial firm, their clients are all rich people. It's their job to dig up their bugs.

Privalov, I've cited here on forum about autocorrelation- from their forum and cited a quote from a respected book on DSP, which shows that autocorrelation is calculated incorrectly in MathLab - and can't you read English at all? Ah, that's it....... Now I understand why planes are crashing more often - radio operators have started to check all their radar stuff with MathLab.

Maybe do it for science ? I have a sad experience of the uneven path of science, so to speak. That is experience with physicists and radarists for 20+ years and mudslinging from various radarists, such as co-authors of Shirman (Privalov knows who he is). Only now my radio patents are used in Russia, in Azrbaijan, they are reported at scientific congresses in Turkey, Poland and probably somewhere else. On the basis of this work in Russia about 10 scientific works were published and issued patents, there is even a master's thesis, which were written simply by the followers, with whom I generally was not familiar. So it turns out that I am the one who understands mathematics and radio, and they do not. Time puts everything in its place.

Alexander Laur:

What is your forecast?

In the near future (a week, a month) where will the Euro go, to what levels?

On the chart you can see that a local high was formed recently, is it a change of trend or a pullback?

Show the workings of your theory in practice.

The Euro is at the upper boundary of the market levels, it should, in theory, go back down to the Tsopt and it looks like it has already bounced from the C2 line. Now let's see the nature of the market, if it is monopolistic then everything is to be expected, if it is competitive, then, according to the forecast.

We see that, the market is competitive, but, at the beginning of the period was highly perturbed, but now - complete calm, everything goes along the calculated (equilibrium) blue line (see last points).

AlexEros:

Why do I need it? Why should I write to them? It is their problem and their clients' problem. This is a commercial wealthy firm, their clients are not all poor people either. It's their job to dig out their bugs.

Privalov, I've cited here on forum about autocorrelation - from their forum and cited a quote from a respected book on DSP, which shows that autocorrelation is calculated incorrectly in MathLab - and can't you read English at all? Ah, that's it....... Now I understand why planes are falling down more often - radio operators have started checking all their radar stuff with MathLab.

Maybe do it for the sake of science ? I have a sad experience of the uneven path of science, so to speak. That is the experience with physicists and radiologists for 20+ years and being vilified by different radiologists, like co-authors of Shirman (Privalov knows who he is). Only now my radio patents are used in Russia, in Azrbaijan, they are reported at scientific congresses in Turkey, Poland and probably somewhere else. On the basis of this work in Russia about 10 scientific works were published and issued patents, there is even a master's thesis, which were written simply by the followers, with whom I generally was not familiar. So it turns out that I am the one who understands mathematics and radio, and they do not. Time puts everything in its place.

It's better to write about it on MT4/5 forum that world-famous mathematical packages used for years by millions of people for calculations turn out to be wrong. And proud of it. Congratulations. I have checked all matlab calculations, matcad calculations and my own. All the results are the same. ACF can be calculated in three different ways (formulas) and they all show the same result.... except that for some reason it is different from all that is known in the world....

Here is ACF in the forum database you can download and double-check how it is calculated and at the same time compare to the results of known mathematical packages (the results will coincide)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8295

And about patents and scientific knowledge ... you also want to compete ... like to suppress ... come on - my algorithms are used and implemented in all radars and advanced fighters, they protect the country and you and your family, have protected and will protect ...

And now about Shirman, Stratanovich and others. Grow up to their level then and talk dirty about these great scientists.

Автокорреляционная функция
Автокорреляционная функция
  • votes: 9
  • Prival
  • www.mql5.com
автокорреляционная функция

It's good when an economist-mathematician calculates everything, otherwise all the technicians here are couch potatoes (with beer and sausages on a laptop)

The main thing is that Sultonov is educated in economics, and all his words are weighty on economic theory. Listening to such a man is like listening to Tchaikovsky and Beethoven.

It is not a guesswork - some sofa "professor" with a beer background. :))))

Alexander Ivanov:
It is good when the economist-mathematician calculates everything, otherwise here all the technicians are savages (with beer and sausages on a tube with a laptop).

It would be great if he could earn some money. Otherwise, how is he better than couch potatoes.

Also, be so kind as not to insult people without knowing their activities on the forum. Or at least ask them about it beforehand.

These, as you put it, sofa technicians, have done for this very forum and μl in general dozens if not hundreds times more than the presented economist-mathematician by direct specialization of the forum. And in terms of codes and detection of errors and other things. And if the economist-mathematician laid out something, it is only that considerable amount, which was done for free by completely different people after long nagging. So, the "sofa technicians" have morally more right at least to show some respect.

Reason: