Market theory - page 8

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Back to this post in a year's time. Then, shut up either YOU or I.

Volodka, though a varmint, has asked you the right questions at the bottom of the pagehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

And that's just lately, and how many of these have been around since 11.... And each time the "genius" (I exaggerate) theory has been claimed.

Clearly once a year and the stick shoots. But it will not become a more or less stable automatic rifle. You don't know the time period during which you don't lose your investment, you don't know when and how much it will subside.

It may flounder, in one case, for example, rise, then fall below the starting point, and you will proudly say soot, you have not plummeted.

This, of course, is not my business (your TMM), but yours and those who invest in it. I do not understand just why a year and why someone will shut up. I will be glad if you earn.

I just want to highlight successes beforehand, so it would be fair to highlight failures, which were incurred not only by you but also by those who followed you then, I note, with the same grandiose statements as now.

I myself have not invested in pams, but people should be urged to assess the risks sensibly.

Индикатор Султонова - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор Султонова - MQL4 форум

Vizard_:

2 files in the archive.

Dear Wizard, Here is the analysis of your opening price data: The market is monopolistic and the price does not think to return to the market area. Two attempts to return to the market area have been rejected. Conditions have been created for super profits. All the same, the market is swiftly returned to the settlement, albeit still monopolistic, area by the counterparties in four attempts. This could be called a "battle of the giants"

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear Wizard, Here is the opening price analysis: The market is monopolistic and the price does not think to return to the market area. Two attempts to return to the market area have been rejected.

In the files, unload... tables... let's see... pictures for what...

Vizard_:
Unload the files... tables... see... why do you want pictures...
Give the results in the form of tables?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Do you want the results in the form of tables?

Of course... I wrote it in the first post...

Just add calculation columns to the existing files - ts1,ts2 etc...

Vizard_:

Of course... I wrote it in the first post...

Just add calculation columns to the existing files - ts1,ts2 etc...

Ok, I'll do it now. But it doesn't work to insert because they are linked to cells containing formulas. See the graphs and give your point of view on the situation.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
OK, I'll do it now. But I can't insert them because they are linked to cells containing formulas. See the graphs and give your point of view on the situation.
Special insert/insert value.

Useddd:

Volodka, though a varmint, has asked you the right questions at the bottom of the pagehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

And that's just lately, and how many of these have been around since 11.... And each time the "genius" (I exaggerate) theory has been claimed.

Clearly once a year and the stick shoots. But it will not become a more or less stable automatic rifle. You don't know the time period during which you don't lose your investment, you don't know when and how much it will subside.

It may flounder, in one case, for example, rise, then fall below the starting point, and you will proudly say soot, you have not plummeted.

This, of course, is not my business (your TMM), but yours and those who invest in it. I do not understand just why a year and why someone will shut up. I will be glad if you earn.

I just want to highlight successes beforehand, so it would be fair to highlight failures, which were incurred not only by you but also by those who followed you then, I note, with the same grandiose statements as now.

I have not invested in pams myself, but people should be urged to assess the risks sensibly.

So far no one has presented me with better results than my indicator achieves over a particular period of time. Still, no one believes him. But that's their problem. Time will put everything in its place.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
OK, I'll do it now. But I can't insert them because they are linked to cells containing formulas. See the graphs and give your point of view on the situation.
Also offer to pray)))

Na... just paste the calculated data here -

For eurusd1

Ц1 =
Ц2 =
Цr =
Cpc =
Tspr =
Tcf =
-------------
For eurusd2

Ц1 =
Ц2 =
Tsr =
Tsopt =
Tspr =
Tsf =

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
So far no one has presented me with better results than my indicator achieves in a particular timeframe. Still, no one believes him. But, that's their problem. Time will put everything in its place.

PFFFFFFFF...that's really out of line...

PS. How do you even count something in excel, if you're not even aware that copy and paste can not only cells with formulas, but only the values themselves. Copying a column, you paste, the icon appears, click on it and select the item-paste values only. Ask how to stretch a formula with an X.

The grail just keeps getting cooler and cooler...

Reason: