Market theory - page 10

Vizard_:

I don't need graphs... I'll just pick up the formulas later for fun...

1. Is only Close used for the calculation ? or is it for the calculation ?

2. all 15 lines ?

1. only on opening prices, but you can use any price;

2. Yes.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. only at opening prices, but, can be at any price;

2. Yes.

ok

Waiting for the Sultonov demo :))) let's check it out.

I read the topic. I realised that it was about the take profit and stop loss levels - the average or optimal expectation of profit or loss.

Prival-2:

Have you not looked hard enough, or do you need it on a silver platter?

Well here is a link to my indicator and the results of my TS based on it http://forum.mql4.com/ru/33629/page17#369937

Is it better or worse? I have only to understand the concept of how an indicator may be worse/better than another. As an example, explain why the SMA is worse/ better than the EMA?

About the trading system based on the indicator, everything is clear, in one and the same time interval brought more profit .... but an indicator ? how can it be better/different than another ?

Z.I. Once again you are twisting the cards and creating a false impression among young forum participants that your theories are exceptional .... Although no, they are indeed exceptional and unique, except that they are not yet profitable. As Zhvanetsky said "Maybe something needs to be adjusted in the conservatory? :-))"

And for the indicator in your TS do you mean the grid or histogram?

khorosh:
And the indicator in your TS, do you mean the grid or the histogram?
It's both, the histogram is a Kalman filter

Prival-2:
It's all there together, the histogram is a Kalman filter.
And the small stops are due to the fact that the final decision to enter is made by ticks?

Well, there's at least one topic on the subject... pardon the pun, it's all drool and codes....

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. only at opening prices, but, can be at any price;

2. Yes.

I give up)))
No head-to-head fit + not enough data
+ suspicion that something is inserted in the drawing.
I don't see anything special.
Put the formulas out there - let the people do the digging...

The basic formula is the Cauchy average. Then the person can make his or her own adaptation in any market.
Reason: