Market theory - page 167

JohnPawn:
There is no peeking. Price is calculated based on the previous 20 bars Open (or maybe Open of the current bar is also taken into account). It's just that there was an error in the calculation of the profit, IMHO.
You don't know, it's your own words. You don't have to say anything in this case.

new-rena:

Stop!

Let's start at the beginning. What do you have proven - that there is another price P in addition to CD?

So a currency pair has two prices?

There is no such thing.

Exactly! Each tick of C corresponds to a tick of P, hidden from the observer! A flow of CD corresponds to a flow of P. And it is P that determines the fate of CD.

new-rena:

Stop!

Let's start at the beginning. What do you have proven - that there is another price P in addition to CD?

So a currency pair has two prices?

It cannot be like that.

Wouldn't it be pa?

Besides the price C (the one we see on the chart, which includes bid and ask) there are two other prices - the sellers price and the buyers price. The latter two, as I understand it, are combined into the P price. P actually pulls with it the price C.

So it is like that. I guess so.

ZS. The author has already answered...

JohnPawn:
There is no peeking. Price is calculated based on the previous 20 bars Open (or maybe Open of the current bar is also taken into account). There is just a mistake when calculating profit, IMHO.
The EA will show the true profit next week. Either you are in or you are out.

Andrey Dik:

Wouldn't it be pa?

In addition to the C price (the one we see on the chart, which includes bid and ask), there are two other prices - the sellers' price and the buyers' price. The latter two, as I understand it, are combined into the P price. P actually pulls up the price in Ц.

So it seems. I guess.

You are absolutely right. The price of buyers and sellers is the price. The P is formed by the market itself by the formula P = - S/Y, where S is the virtual income of the Forex market for this instrument, and Y is the elasticity of this income to the price. That is why there are two poles, where the price tends to and that is why there are trends. The market allows buyers and sellers to change the price around one of the poles up to a certain point, and when they move out of the boundaries of the poles, P hits or P sneaks up on Z and Z turns into P and moves away or is thrown aside.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

An advisor is on the way and he will give the final verdict. Don't rush to conclusions, but rather focus on the main conclusions of the theory, which are indisputably proven:

1. Alongside with the levels of the current price Ц there are levels of the market price Р, moreover, to each tick of ц there corresponds a tick of Р;

2. P and price turn into each other, turning the market from a bull to bearish mood and vice versa;

3. P has a complex movement when the price is relatively calm and strongly influences the formation of future price values;

4. The baton is passed either as a result of P and CD fighting or, peacefully, after prices meet at the same level and we can see it all on the chart;

5. We determine the nature of the market - monopolistic or competitive;

6. Determine the onset of the flat, the moment and the signs of getting out of it.

Now we need to use these findings to improve our trading. Until the EA appears, I ask everyone to refrain from making negative conclusions.

I.e., we already know the algorithm of decision-making by the Expert Advisor, could you please use the data (2010-2011), which has already been posted several times, to show (1-buy, -1-sell) the EA's operation.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Exactly! Each tick of C corresponds, hidden from the observer, to a tick of P! A flow of C corresponds to a flow of P. And it is P that determines the fate of C.
Do your arguments or thoughts point to this?

JohnPawn:
I.e. we already know the algorithm of decision-making by the Expert Advisor, could you use the data (2010-2011), which has already been posted several times, to show (1-buy, -1-sell) the work of the Expert Advisor.
The algorithm is not yet fully formed, we will start with a simple accounting of the obvious facts, then we will complicate it with conditional transitions.

new-rena:
Do you have any arguments or thoughts to suggest this?

The argument is a computer-accurate match between the actual and calculated price values. P accurately comes out to CD by calculating using the above formula. This has been shown repeatedly. There is no deviation between the calculated and actual values of P and CD at the moments when P captures CD.

The new market theory is based on the principles of making or not making a profit. It describes the real market for goods and services as well as the Forex market with equal precision. If at the real market it allows to find conditions for maximal profit at Forex market, then at Forex market this theory without any changes of notions and levels allows to reach conditions of non-profit trading and all this finds its confirmation in practice.

According to this theory, there are four price levels in the market.

Along with the current price C (Bulls or Bears), which we observe on the terminal, there are virtual market prices P (Bears or Bulls), which are closely related to the current price C and by the will of the optimal price Copt (Leo) and the average market Cp (Leopard) mutually turn into each other, if I may say so.

The indicator allows you to see the beginning of the formation of trends, the moments of transition into a flat and back - into a trend by the specific behaviour of the virtual levels of market prices.

This video shows how the indicator works based on these principles. In fact, market candlesticks periodically disappear and appear again due to updating of the tick history of the MT4 terminal.

The indicator allows you to see the real battles of current and market price levels going on in the depths of the market, which have so far remained invisible to market researchers and traders. I hope that the use of the indicator will allow traders to conduct successful trading on any time-frames, especially on the TF M1.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

An advisor is on the way and he will give the final verdict. Do not rush to conclusions, but rather focus on the main conclusions of the theory, which are indisputably proven:

5. Determine the nature of the market - monopolistic or competitive;

6. Determine the onset of a flat state, the moment and the signs of exit from it.

What are you, a miracle worker or the new Nostradamus?

Reason: