a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 240

Got it posted:<br / translate="no">http://www.filefactory.com/file/733226/

PS: how long it will be lying around, I don't know.

Grasn, please tell me how to download from this site, where to look for the file.

Best regards
Sergey

Получилось выложить:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/733226/

PS: сколько будет лежать, не знаю.

Grasn, please tell me how to download from this site and where to look for the file.

Best regards
Sergei

The idea of the creators of the service, download the file should go automatically to the specified link, if something like "there is a free channel. About these subtleties better tell Solandr.

It's possible that the file has already been deleted - there is a time limit on its use. If so, I'll be able to post the distribution again at the weekend. Just let me know. Whether to post it or not.

It's quite possible that the file has already been deleted - there are time limits on its use. If so, I may be able to post the distribution again at the weekend. Just let me know. Whether or not.

Yes, the file is time-deleted, so if you don't mind, please post it.

Вполне возможно, что файл уже удален – там есть ограничения на время его использования. Если это так, то смогу выложить дистрибутив еще раз на выходных. Вы только дайте знать. Выкладывать или нет.

Yes, the file is time-deleted, so if you don't mind, please post it.

No problem. I'll post it tomorrow and let you know. Can't do it today.

<br / translate="no"> 1. If it is Mathcad, ...
2. If it is MT4 tester ...

That's me. :-))
I'm not ready to do such things in Matcadet yet, and I use the tester only in elementary cases.
For this case, of course, I am developing my own process emulator. I won't take into account the spread at the moment. I'll just have to
to subtract it and multiply by the number of deals. I made a habit of calculating lots. Everything is in points, of course.
I have understood some other things I was asking about.

But about implementation of H+ and H- strategies - this question remains. [deleted by the author]

And even later caught up with the rest. :-))

Yurixx 01.02.07 12:11
Thanks North Wind, I never would have thought that mathematical statistics (which in my, ignorant, perception is a very dry science) and humour could be so well combined. In one person...

I had one hilarious project, a public one, but eventually had to shut it down,
because I didn't see eye to eye with the owners of the resource, which I strongly advised them of...
http://www.investo.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127425
I don't know about the humour, but I had fun...

I had one fun project, a public one, but in the end I had to shut it down, <br / translate="no"> I did not see eye to eye with the owners of the resource, and I strongly advised them of this...
http://www.investo.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127425
I don't know about the humour, but I had fun...

It's a shame you've swiped all the pictures in that thread :o(. The writing style is interesting. But without pictures one can only guess.
Maybe you could restore images to the text in some way and upload the archive (text with pictures) on mql4.com in a zip file? There is just not much information of this kind to be found. More and more empty chatter, which all Forex forums are overflowing with.

I'm showing you the results of testing the kagi-build on EURUSD, all ticks of 2006. (1969732 ticks)
The testing has been performed without taking the spread into account.
All data for profit and equity are in points. The investigated area of variation of the H parameter is from 10 to 100 points.

As can be seen, the results within the interval H=10 to 50 are in good agreement with the theory.
The strategy is profitable only when Hval is significantly different from 2. For H>50 the profit varies near zero in spite of the significant deviation of Hvol from 2. I think this is due to
loss of statistical validity of Hvol values calculations. At H=50 the number of H-inversions is 334, which by itself
is not much. With further growth of H the number of H-inversions drops to 100, which is not much at all.

The Equity graph is shown for H=20 - the critical value of H, after which the strategy's profitability rapidly tends to zero.
The total number of trades for this H value is 2,314. The resulting equity value = 3244 points.
Spread of 1 point leaves only 930 points from this number for the year. Spread of 2 points kills hope completely. :-))

Here is another picture of Profit vs Hvol in the respective axes.

to GS

On third attempt I managed to upload MathCAD archive:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/df80df/

If it does not download at once, try a little later. If I am not mistaken, click on: Download for free with FileFactory Basic

Good day!

Good day, if you're not joking. <br / translate="no"> I will share my thoughts with pleasure :)))
I think that in the near future, i.e. after the 2.1000 mark, the same thing will happen to the pound, look here:

http://www.clipfish.de/videoplayer.swf?as&videoid=NzAzfDQ%3D&r=1

Aleksey, if you do not mind, a link to more details, please. I do not speak English, if anything.
Alexei Denisov, using Fibonacci time periods, positions are very "persistently" open upwards, i.e. on the growth of both euro and pound. So your 2.1000 level is as unlikely as it is achievable. In any case, thanks for the "thought".
More questions, if I may... Does all the retro analysis (that you studied) fit the theory you use? I haven't got to the "that" book you meant (10 years), I hope to get to it soon. Alexey, can the market be considered as an unread book, i.e. all see signs, hieroglyphs, but few know what they mean, how the French linguist considered syllables in incomprehensible Egyptian hieroglyphs. And also, have you figured out capital management: have you determined the stop drops? or do you "know" that the price will go in the right direction, but cannot determine how much it will go against you if the pattern (horizontal triangles, etc.) remains intact?

P.S. not trying to reveal your earned secret, but I would like to illuminate the dark spots for myself, because this is a different step than mathematics :), and you, willy-nilly, have already contributed yourself to "some" history, maybe a small one for now....

... but still, we can if we try (change the course......) :)))
Reason: