Make your first million - page 15

Integer:

Where does the pendulum swing from the manic to the depressive phase?

There was a similar theme a hundred years ago on the fourth forum, and there was also an Excel file with a plan, but only 5% a day. Somehow the miracle didn't happen for anyone.

Tired of repeating - if you have not seen how I do it then you have not seen anything :-D

Were there a lot of them in that legendary branch? ))

abolk:
If there is not a million in 90 days --mmmoguschiy's profile will be deleted
And if it does -- it will be deleted :-D

Laryx:

No, my signal gives a miserable 100% p.a., and if you don't take much risk, it's 50%. I'm no match for millions.

But the story of Guyavata is very instructive.

And it looks like there's going to be a sequel...

Waiting for your million...

I was wondering, when and by whom was the story of Guyavata made up? Was it already there and just a coincidence? :-D

abolk:
If there's not a million in 90 days --mmmoguschiy's profile will be deleted.
And by the way, it's not 90, it's 97. Actually, it's 100.)

As for deletion, I'll take care of that myself. :-D

In theory, you could instantly cross the entire universe and be on the edge of it, but in practice there are many insurmountable obstacles.

Laryx:

Waiting for your million...

Whoa whoa whoa, take it easy!!! I have no intention of sharing - it's MY MILLION :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Tired of saying - if you haven't seen me do it then you haven't seen anything :-D

Were there a lot of them in that legendary branch? ))
Nobody showed their results there, but it was clear from some indications what the activists did well.

Integer:
No one showed their results there, but it was clear from some signs that the activists had succeeded.
There was also Alexander, who increased by 100 times, which was a fact, though he wiped out the equity drawdown.

Integer:
No one showed their results there, but it was clear from some of the signs that the activists had succeeded.
So not interesting :-D

joo:
In theory, it is possible to cross the entire universe in an instant and find yourself on the edge of it. but in practice, there are many insurmountable obstacles.
I know - you are with me, friends! Together we will overcome everything :-D
Reason: