EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 119

strangerr:

I don't really care, I decided to take part for the sake of interest, to trade without the tower)))
good luck then)

strangerr:

I am leaning more and more towards this development:

oooh, that's not a bad scenario)))

Hi all, not on the subject, but I need a lot ... please write in a private message who thinks about Insta ..... My investor wants to open an account, but do not know what kitchen to choose, to not abuse much swaps, spreads, and withdrawal problems would not be.

margaret:
In August 2008, there was a lot of talk about failing banks in the US, the beginning of the crisis...

Bank failures - the states are in trouble - everyone's flocking to the quid....

I think you can see the parallel with the current situation.

strangerr:

And what are your thoughts?

Here's what Skilful showed:

Let's indulge in triangles, as Oleg said yesterday)))

This week we will be stomping around 38, but we may go further up this week as well. Next week only upwards. My view

odiseif:
Hi all, not on the subject, but I need a lot ... please write in a private message who thinks about Insta ..... My investor wants to open an account, but do not know what kitchen to choose, to not abuse much swaps, spreads, and withdrawal problems would not be.

They have no swaps, only commission, for example, if you open an order with 1 lot, they charge -3 commission and that's it, for the major currency pairs, due to that the spread is zero.

dentraf:

This week we will be stomping around 38, but may go further up this week as well. Next week only upwards. My view

It is about to start correction upwards, I think not higher than 1.3970-80, if it will go higher, then we might think about going up. In general, it might take a sleepy day, but it will not be fast. Somewhere like this:

strangerr:

They do not have swaps, only commission, for example, if you open an order with 1 lot, they immediately charge -3 commission and that's it, for the major pairs due to which the spread is zero.
they have both swaps and spreads there ..... ... my main concern is that spreads do not stretch too far ... so spread is written 3 pips ... but there are those who sometimes multiply this spread by 10
and no withdrawal problems ...

odiseif:
Yes, they have both swaps and spreads there ..... ... my main concern is that spreads do not stretch too far ... like spread is written 3 pips ... but there are those who sometimes multiply this spread by 10
and no withdrawal problems ...

They don't have any problems with withdrawal... If you mess with them, ask them what they want to know. If you have any doubts about the withdrawal, do not hesitate to contact them. They have already written 20 pages there))))

h ttp://forum.goodservice.su/forum-39-brokery-ecn/thread-687-instaforex/index.html

strangerr:

Now the correction starts upwards, I assume not higher than 1.3970-80, if we go higher, then we might think about the upside. In general, we can hibernate for 24 hours, but it will not be fast. Somewhat like this:

It'd be nice if it was like that.)
Reason: