Make your first million - page 93

Zogman:
Stable, I don't think anyone is capable of that, imho.
Don't fucking incite me or I'm going to lose my temper.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Here they are - the golden words))

5-10% of a million is $50,000-100,000 - not bad, right? )) That's what you should strive for!!! There's no other way!!!

Although, with a million in hand, you can do anything - not necessarily on the forex ... It's a risk all the same.

With this kind of trading you won't get a million, my advice to you, to start trading, choose a broker with the best conditions and then start trading.

I would not trade in the right conditions, it's the first plucking and rake.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I promised - I showed it.)

Where is she ??? You showed the drain of FOUR million!

You don't have any stability. No 10%, no 0.5% !!!

Not at all ! I mean absolutely.

As long as you don't formalize the system and don't put it into owls, you'll never see any stability or profit.

And "work for your uncle for a hundred percent per annum" - where did you see that?

Alexey Busygin:

You will not make millions with this kind of trading, my advice to you is to choose a broker with the best conditions to start trading, and then start trading.

As, not suitable conditions, to trade is the first pluck and rake

Ok, find me a broker with perfect conditions, providing cent ECN account with minimum spread and commission? I think you'll be gone for a very long time...

George Merts:

Where is she ??? You showed the drain of FOUR million!

You don't have any stability. No 10%, no 0.5% !!!

Not at all ! I mean absolutely.

As long as you don't formalize the system and don't put it into owls, you'll never see any stability or profit.

And "working for your uncle for a hundred percent a year" - where have you seen that?

I showed you what I showed you. Everyone saw what he wanted to see. You wanted to see the plum, you saw it.

Uncle - I meant not for 100%, and the work as such, bringing roughly 50 000 dollars a year. No risk. Are you ready to invest a hundred bucks in a Forrick? I don't think so! Even with all your mega stability.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I showed what I showed. Everyone saw what they wanted to see. You wanted to see the drain - you saw it.

About my uncle - I didn't mean for 100%, I meant a job as such, bringing in roughly $50,000 a year. No risk. Are you ready to invest a hundred bucks in a Forrick? I don't think so! Even with all your mega stability.
Daniel, there's a lot of people who would invest a lot of dough if they saw stability and at least 30% a year.

George Merts:
I want. How much of this is stable and guaranteed ? Show me the statement !?

Well, from $600 at the beginning of April, I had already had $888 by the end of April. On the 18th of May it is expected to be $1093.

You won't be able to do that (yet). I can offer you 0.5% per day or 15% per month, which is in principle one-kujno.

There will be no stats - the project is not on forex, hence the stability with guarantees.

Zogman:
Stable, hardly anyone is capable of that at all, imho.

In forex, no one is.
However, we are talking about making money with money, not playing forex.

Completely different things, by the way...

Daniil Stolnikov:
OK, find me a broker with perfect conditions, providing a cent ECN account with minimum spread and commission? I think you'll be gone for a very long time...

I have to search

Everyone is looking for conditions for themselves.

Zogman:
Daniel, there are many people who would be willing to invest heaps of dough if they saw stability and at least 30% of the year.
I know, I know... Why really have 2 accounts - one with ~10% yield (aggressive) and the second with 1% (conservative) ...? Only that now sat down and counted - for 97 days is not a million, and only 162%
Reason: