Make your first million - page 160

Alexander Laur:

Danik decided to apply the trend strategy to intraday trading, which is why he is sitting with a crocodile with its mouth open.

He needs to lower the targets, and significantly. And also increase the lots. And 10% a day will come.

Exactly. And how funny it is to open in the same way as George, who is not interested in my approach )) In fact this is your approach with 20 times overestimated lot - sit and watch, George By the way how is your deal?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, you can chat in person, Skype, or any other messenger. You can even call each other. There you can take each other for big and small money... Do not litter the forum, comrades, respect yourself and others!!! ;)

Right... In the meantime, you come to your senses, formalize trading, and I'll miss this opportunity to discuss it?

I told you - I'm not interested in trading as in a guessing-gambling game. But the individual techniques and their formalization - I am very interested.

And do not be indignant, Danik, I ' m about to hit the stop-loss too... I've already said goodbye to 15% of the deposit...

And it would be very sad if then - everything goes downhill ...

George Merts:

Right... In the meantime, you come to your senses, formalize trading, and I'll miss this opportunity to discuss it?

I told you - I'm not interested in trading as in a guessing-gambling game. But the individual techniques and their formalization - I am very interested.

And do not be indignant, Danik, I ' m about to hit the stop-loss too... I've already said goodbye to 15% of the deposit...

And it would be very sad if it all went down afterwards...

which it will, you can be sure of it )) And at the most unexpected moment, which only he knows about

That's what I'm trying to formalize, my friends - to formalize a situation in which even a false positive it will work )) Yes, many have tried to do this - Martingale and others ... You need to seize the moment, because it will never happen again )) Don't get distracted by all sorts of options... ))

Alexander Laur:
Daniel, don't get distracted. Where's yesterday's report?
Yes, yes, don't get distracted, Daniel, pour it on.

Vladyslav Goshkov:

It istheoretically possible to prove the possibility of earning a million out of 100 USD, especially if you don't consider the probability of it happening. To do so, it is quite enough to choose a tool, a time period and a sequence of actions on history (if we are talking about earning by trading). This will refute your assertion ;).

If the assertion is stronger: for example, that a certain trader (group of traders), in a certain period of time, will not be able (exactly in the future) from 100 quid, then this statement can be considered conditionally true until it is disproved in a stipulated time period or true, after the stipulated time period expires ;). ))))))))))

Vladislav, well you and I both understand (I hope) that the number of assumptions (theoretically, if not considering probability, be considered conditionally true, etc.) exceeds the limit at which one should risk their blood money.

You, I'm sure, would not be satisfied with a hypothetical car for a theoretical million real roubles.

George Merts:

No need to argue, friends, you have a different approach to trading. I am not interested in Danila's approach.

But yours is very good, after three months to return the investment - it's cool. What are the principles of trading?

The catch is that Danila is partly right - this is not the forum to discuss my methods of making money.

Making money in the proportions I've outlined and playing forex are two very different things =)

You have a false idea: promising a hypothetical opportunity to earn unlimited amounts of money they forced to chase a pipe dream and provided for this various tools. Here you'll find various charts, indicators, autotrading, as many as two programming languages, singles, market, forum... The whole blue line at the top of the screen! Just keep busy, discuss and trade. Trade and bring money to our clients - the kitchens. The mathematical expectation of this game will do its work and they will share your money with us.
The purest scam.

In fact, only by correctly combining technical and fundamental analysis can you get a statistical advantage over other market participants, and not necessarily on a permanent basis. Or do you think you are smarter than the state(s) of central bank analyst(s)? A lemon out of a hundred... in three months... Fucking humorists...
...midnight deal to the daily windfall... boo-ha-ha-ha-ha...
But it takes time and experience to figure it out. And your own bumps. No Uncle Vasya can explain it. Only Uncle Kolya. (Morzhov)

You have had your notions switched and people like Daniel judge your opponent by his forum profile. Do you understand?
A person makes conclusions about whether or not to listen to his opinion because of his profile on the forum!
And what a man! He holds losses in the market, great job! He's taking losses and trusting in (I don't even know what the fuck) - he's a man!

I'm going to... ban me for a week, eh? Because I'm not contributing to the popularization of the resource...

moskitman:

цензура
Well, how do I treat you, pray tell? Sometimes you have to look at yourself and your actions from the outside and everything becomes clear. Pretend you're not you. Go to your profile, read your posts and think - what can I say about you?)

Daniil Stolnikov:
How do I treat you, for God's sake? Sometimes you have to look at yourself and your actions from the outside and it all becomes clear. Pretend you're not you. Go to your profile, read your posts and think - what can I say about you?)

Don't give me that excuse, this isn't the army recruitment office ))))

Peace out, nice man...

moskitman:

Vladislav, you and I both understand (I hope) that the number of assumptions (theoretically, if not considering probability, being presumptively true, etc.) exceeds the limit at which you should risk your hard-earned money.

You, I am sure, would not be happy with a hypothetical car for a theoretical million real rubles.

Of course - I didn't call for trying to make a lakh from 100 quid in a month ;)))))). That's why I wrote that "theoretically it is possible to refute your statement". Theoretically, if a couple of monkeys throws a sufficient amount of print in the air, it could fall to the ground and form itself into "War and Peace" or some other literary masterpiece. But, IMHO, it would be crazy to try to write works of art in that way, although, to be fair, it should be noted that people try to paint pictures in that way ;).

Soon the euro will start dumping its shareholders
Reason: