Make your first million - page 165

Alexander Laur:
Showed off and then what?

Well, the man is bragging. Also a useful thing from time to time.

He got his way and I envy him.

valeriy odintsov:

While you're trying to measure your virtual millions, I'll show you the real ones. Two managers with $3.8 million and $2.5 million in investments.

A screenshot of a list of other people's pams, not the manager's millions, but the investors'. Oh, yeah, that's a hell of a lot of real millions.

Virtual-real.

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:
A screenshot with a list of other people's PAMMs, and not the manager's millions, but the investors'. Oh yeah, that's real fucking millions.
A fool gets rich by thinking... (proverb, does not apply to anyone).

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:
A screenshot with a list of other people's PAMMs, and not the manager's millions, but the investors'. Oh yeah, that's real fucking millions.
Oh, the man saw that someone somewhere manages something serious. So he's got a little bit of a shit in his throat.

gloating?

The millions are real... And the accounts are real. And the managers are real people who've already made a million quid in commissions.

And you're digging into a demo fund or a 1 dollar account - all thinking about how to make a million...

valeriy odintsov:

so has the kolyan come to visit?

or how many millions are left?

it's like you're trying to make a million in posts...

A month is coming up, and he still hasn't checked in... I'm kind of sad

And life is boring without him...

Meanwhile, the status of the account:

George Merts:

Well, the man is bragging. Also a useful thing from time to time.

He got his way and I envy him.

He has shown some nonsense - nonsense of a mare.)

valeriy odintsov:

gloating?

The millions are real... And the accounts are real. And the managers are real people who've already made a million quid in commissions.

And you're digging into a demo fund or a 1 dollar account - all thinking about how to make a million...

and you believe that?

Daniil Stolnikov:
and you believe that?
"You can't believe anyone" (I can).
Reason: