Make your first million - page 162

moskitman:

Where the fuck did he go?

Look for it on Facebook, it's often there. Mikhail Mishek.

moskitman:

Shut the fuck up! You're scaring the whole garden away! =)

Where the fuck are you going?

And who was fluffing his tail, trying to appear peacock and bragging about the fact that he is supposedly an old timer of mql4, mql5? But it turned out to be much simpler:

Futures volumes for MT:

Pfft, you talk like you know how to trade. Pfft, you say that as if you know how to trade... The Eurobucks has the biggest liquidity, so you don't need to look at others.

Futures, options are another matter.

Go on, go on - use the verb... You think you`ve got nothing in trading, you think you`ll get something in MLM? Are you looking for an easy way? There aren't any, get it through your head!!! Or are you, as you say of others, stuck at the kindergarten level? And you still believe in fairy tales?

Daniil Stolnikov:
And who was fluffing his tail, trying to look like a peacock and bragging about being an old resident of mql4, mql5? But it turned out to be much simpler:

Go on, go on - use the verb... You think you`ve got nothing in trading, you think you`ll get something in MLM? Are you looking for an easy way? There aren't any, get it through your head!!! Or are you, as you say of others, stuck at the kindergarten level? And you still believe in fairy tales?

I get fairy tales in my inbox every day, and they say things like that, the goldfish rests and how can one not fall into infancy after these fairy tales.

Spam is worse than cockroaches. Once it starts, there's nothing you can do to get it out.

moskitman:

In the strategy tester (for the hundredth time) you can only check if the Expert Advisor is written correctly, but not the profitability of the strategy. Don't believe me? Ask experienced people whom you believe.

Sooner or later your series of five will be achieved.

That's the way it's supposed to be! Moskitman! By then the limit of my TS earnings will have been reached.

In my opinion, in any case, sooner or later any TS will stop working, and it must be changed to the one that works. For this there must be "applicability criteria", here, in particular in my case 5 consecutive SL or slippage of 30%. As soon as any of these conditions are met, the TS should be changed.

And you think there is a TS, that works forever?

And now look: if the same EUR has been buying huge amounts of dollars, yen, pounds, Canadians ... and most of those purchases are falling, then... (YOUR homework)

Once again - if it can be formalised. What do you mean by "awesome buying volumes" ? ? How much is it ?

I've been convinced more than once - you can only make a profit with a completely formal TS. It may contain the rule "if the total volume of purchases for the dollar, yen, pound, and Canadian exceeds so much, one must not buy Eurodollar". However, you have to know these buying volumes, and know this very level of "so much-too much". I do not know all this, and "by eye" - I have tried it more than once, only prevented to earn by the existing rules.

George Merts:

That's the way it's supposed to be! Moskitman! By then the limit of my TC's earnings will have been reached.

So why keep idle money at the dealer? Give it to me better at 15% a month, and you're chasing there "balls in your pocket" for small things ... )))

In my opinion, in any case, sooner or later any TS will stop working, and it should be changed to one that works. For that there should be "applicability criteria", here, in particular in my case 5 SL in a row or a 30% drawdown. As soon as any of these conditions are met, the TS should be changed.

That's right.
Eventually you come to the conclusion that ABSOLUTELY ANY trading strategy is either too risky or not profitable enough. Then you quit playing forex and start making money.

And you think that there is a TS, that works forever?

Sure. For example "buy low - sell high" - eternal! :)

What do you mean by "great buying volumes" ? ? How much?

Well, yes - sounds a bit silly... I meant the price movement represented by the value of the other currencies. An index, if you like.

I've been convinced more than once - you can only make a profit on a fully formal TS. It may well have a filter rule "if the total buying volume for dollar, yen, pound and Canadian exceeds so much, you cannot buy Eurodollar". However, you have to know these buying volumes, and know this very level of "so much-too much". I do not know all this, and "by eye" - I've tried it more than once, only it prevented me from earning by the existing rules.

It's too simple. It's better to watch the dynamics rather than a "static" momentary situation.

For example:"if the yen's rise (in terms of other currencies) has slowed, and so has the pound's fall... " then with some degree of probability there may be an occasional situation where (in the absence of news) the market is predictable for GBPJPY, because we have detected a real bias resulting from who-knows-what.

And anyway: don't listen to me. I don't know how to trade.

Daniil Stolnikov:

Forex is fun and entertaining!!! Can you imagine how much self-development you get? You've got neural networks, mathematics, terver... and psychology... and so much more... All the pleasures of life! And if it can make you a million, why deprive yourself of it?
That's the difference, Danik. You have "fun and entertaining" plus "all the pleasures of life". For me, it's a boring, coding hours of trading techniques, and 90% of the time I'm convinced they don't work. But the result, in my opinion, is worth it (and not a million out of hundreds, but a miserable 100-200% a year).

Daniil Stolnikov:
I don't know about the rest of you, but for me personally it's a done deal. And I don't intend to discuss it any more. If you make money, good for you! If you lie about earning it, you're no good... Fine...

As for me - why should I cry and be sad? You could kill yourself whimpering for no reason at all. So I don't see the point in it - look for the positive in everything! ;)

Forex is fun and interesting. Can you imagine how much you develop yourself? You've got neural networks, mathematics, terver... and psychology... and so much more... All the pleasures of life! And if it can make you a million, why deprive yourself of it?

Yeah, like sex. Didn't work out? Laugh it off and go to sleep. )))

moskitman:

So why keep idle money at the dealer then? Better give it to me at 15% a month, otherwise you'll be chasing "balls in your pocket" on the small stuff there... )))

You see, there are much bigger companies that don't return the money... so you suggest increasing the risks?

That's right.
Eventually you come to the conclusion that ABSOLUTELY ANY trading strategy is either too risky or not profitable enough. Then you quit playing forex and start making money.

Well I'm earning, not gambling. There are certain techniques that give you winnings. My job is to cull them and use them as long as it works.

But about "not profitable enough" - that's interesting. What are the criteria for judging?

George Merts:
That's the difference, Danick. You've got "fun and games" plus "all the pleasures of life." But for me it's the most boring, coding hours of trading techniques, and 90% of the time you get convinced that they don't work. But the result, in my opinion, is worth it (and not a million out of a hundred, but a miserable 100-200% a year).

Well, congratulations are in order! If you don't like what you're doing, you have to wonder if you've chosen the right business.

As for interest, well, 100-200 a year if you think about it, that's cool! I get a lot of emails from Alpari where they offer risk-free investments in different campaigns. The maximum percentage they offer is 40 at the most - I haven't seen any more.

moskitman:

Yeah, like sex. Didn't work out? Laugh it off and go to sleep. )))

unfortunate comparison))
Reason: