[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 847

marker:

For example, on Duke the entrance fee is now 1K dollars. In Saks, yes, it seems to start at 5K, but at least Duke has the same auto-trading, you can rewrite from µl to java if you want to.

they're not far off from the kitchens) - in fact, they're just cotton wool

the best thing is to open an account with official documents on our russian exchanges, or through a bank at least

All right, that's it for today :D I'm going to rest

271863768:
As an option the opening of an N number of candles on one level ) so to speak fences )
And more precisely? It is like, what would be the cloze of the candle was Friday in a row at 3125 on eu say? So it is not realistic within a range? Suppose the five candlesticks closed in the range of 1.3000-1.3020 and it is considered a level? How?) Or may we attach the same Murray levels here?

marker:
And more precisely? How would it be to have the cloose of a candle at 3125 on the eu, for example? So it's not realistic, within a range? Suppose the five candlesticks closed in the range of 1.3000-1.3020 and it is considered a level? How?) Or may we attach the same Murray levels here?
You do not have to be so exact) For example you can take the High and the Low of some candlestick ) and look for closing of an N number of candlesticks in this range + filter by the size of a gauge candlestick )

7Konstantin7:

They didn't get far from the kitchens) essentially the same crap.

the best thing is to open an account with official documents in our russian stock exchanges, or through a bank at least

All right, that's it for today :D I'm going to rest

You, my friend, are mistaken)) Through the bank on mt4? Same eggs but from the side - just trust me).

If you sign official documents with an offshore trash, in most cases you will do it with an offshore bank, but in the Russian Federation it's the same technology, in Russia handicaps are not regulated in any way, so there is no one to punish)).

271863768:
You don't have to be so precise )) You can take, for example, the high and the low of some candlestick ) and look for closing of an N number of candlesticks in this range + filter by the size of a measuring candlestick )
) "The high and low of some candlestick" - the key phrase is "some") What kind of candlestick? The coder, when writing the bot, can not get it from scratch - it must be a clear and clearly formalized ToR))

marker:

You, my friend, are wrong)) Through the bank on MT4? Same eggs but from the side - just trust me)

If you have an official document, you will mostly sign with an offshore trash, but with a bank in Russia, it's the same technology, in Russia Forex is not regulated in any way, so there's no one to punish)).

I did not say that you have to look for a place with MT4) Forex is clear that it is not regulated in Russia

I said to open an account on a Russian exchange where everything is legal, for example the exchange in St. Petersburg or through a bank or at least no matter what platform it is.

They can get screwed everywhere, but okay.

If you are a coder, drop me a line ;) Maybe we can work something out )))). I'm not a coder, so I can't say exactly what rules you can write in mql4.

7Konstantin7:

I did not say that it is necessary to look for a place with MT4) Forex is clear that it is not regulated in Russia

I said to open an account on a Russian stock exchanges or through a bank or at least no matter what platform it is

If you do not open an account through MT4, then what for in Russia (if forex in Russia is not regulated, then it does not mean that the bank will be punished in case of something). What about Russian exchanges? If we're talking about forex, it's the over-the-counter market, if you're talking about the stock market, then it's a different story)

marker:
The system has an infinite number of different fungus, but you do not know how to tell about the difference between the real and non-real profit. What about Russian exchanges? If we're talking about forex, it's the over-the-counter market, if you're talking about the stock market, then it's a different story)

It's all clear, I don't really care, let's move on) Duka, Sax or any other bank is essentially the same brokerage house, they will cheat you everywhere

I don't know why you should go where they charge you a lot... better to find a normal brokerage house that I know and trade

the conclusion is that a lot of money is a lot... I know a normal brokerage house... so I have to trade and train as I have...

271863768:
If you are a coder, do not hesitate to drop me a line ;) We may work something out )))). I'm not a coder, so I can't say exactly what rules you may write in mql4.
I'm not a coder either, but I know exactly what the coder will ask for and I don't know, maybe he'll formalize it all and won't argue with you, or maybe like this, he needs a very clear ToR, and that's it) I don't know, maybe someone will be willing)
Reason: