Make your first million - page 159

moskitman:

It's OPTION - the son of hard errors. (Not to be confused with a friend of paradoxes=)

That's MY filter. Zero history, zero rating, etc. Newbies are being led on, and people with experience already know who is.
Spam? What spam? Where? And in the profile even naked women - you have the right.

Equally as much as you prove. In the end, it will be me who will be right, because my (even if unsubstantiated) assertion will never be disproved.

I'm missing the point =)
Your fat, your ass:

I will leave the rest of the impotent anger without comment, OK? After all, I've been taking the piss out of you for a long time :) and well deserved it.

Uh-huh, the clapboard has been slammed...

It's simple - I'm amused by your attempts. Well, practice, practice, if you haven't practiced for so many years... Experience is a son of mistakes, as you so rightly pointed out ;)

Good luck

Alexander Laur:
Daniel, don't get distracted. Where's yesterday's report?
It's stable - Dino's hungry... more and more every day. He's waiting to be fed.

Alexey Busygin:
What is hears?

Not "hears", but "SLs" - read "SEs" :)

Stoplosses where, I asked...

Without Stoplosses, it's not our way...

moskitman:

You can't prove it's impossible to make a million with 100 quid.

Neither can you prove it. In the end I will be right, because my (even unsubstantiated) assertion will never be refuted.

It istheoretically possible to prove the possibility of earning a lakh out of 100 USD, especially if one does not consider the probability of that event occurring. For that it is enough to pick up an instrument, a time period and a sequence of actions on history (if we are talking about earning by trading). This will refute your assertion ;).

If the probability is stronger: for example, that a certain trader (group of traders) will not be able to earn $150 from $100 in a certain period of time, then this probability may be considered conditionally true, until it is disproven in the stipulated time period, or true after the stipulated time period expires ;). ))))))))))

moskitman:

As well as you can prove it. In the end, I will be the one who is right, because my (even if unsubstantiated) claim will never be disproved.

No need to argue, friends, you have a different approach to trading. I am not interested in Danila's approach.

But I am very interested in yours. After three months I got my investment back - that's cool. And what are the principles of trading?

George Merts:

Not "hears", but "SLs" - read "SEs" :)

Stoplosses where, I asked...

Without Stoplosses, it's not our way...

No, I just decided to get an extra bonus for joy of some good moves. My profit was not big with stops, I got 40 pips by 0.2 even though I got 10 pairs and it was not more than 1000

Daniil Stolnikov:

5. The impossibility of earning a million from 100 quid, you can not justify, no matter how hard you try - there are too many nuances that you do not even guess

It's easy to justify.

You, Danil, are confusing "winning" with "earning". The first and the second are distinguished by repeatability. Winning is not repeatable. Earning is easily repeatable.

Which means that it is impossible to EARN a million from 100 quid in a given period of time. It is only possible to win by chance. In fact, you regularly prove it with your "crocodiles".

Alexander Laur:
The agreement was to report every day. The goal is 10% a day!!!
Allow for laziness, he's a human, not a robot. Besides, watching movies every day is bad for you, you lose interest.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Everything is stable - Dino wants to eat... More and more every day. Waiting for the feeding

It's Vasya's fault

George Merts:

No need to argue, friends, you have a different approach to trading. I am not interested in Danila's approach.

But yours, on the other hand, is very interesting; in three months it's cool to get a return on your investment. And what are the principles behind trading?

I would like to offer my services on Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook. You can even call each other. There you can steal each other for big and small money ... Do not litter the forum, comrades, respect yourself and others!!! ;)
Reason: