Make your first million - page 141

The screenshot doesn't want to be inserted.

Alexandr Murzin:
The screenshot does not want to be inserted.

Check: 8

P.S. Have you manually changed the file extension?

Karputov Vladimir:

Check:

P.S. Have you manually changed the file extension?

No.

Let's see if we can get a screenshot...

Screenshot

О ! It worked! That's great.

Alexander Laur:

I'll make a novelty, I'll post screenshots of the deals. :)

The EURUSD trade increased the deposit by 8.23%.

Great! Screens of trades for variety and more information!!!

George Merts:

Everyday me ? That's ridiculous. Even the weekly ones are questionable. I'm a day trader. One eurodollar. I haven't been able to handle the other pairs yet. No point in daily.

So Yusuf follows the daily chart, and the forecast changes every day).

George Merts:

That's the spirit, Danik. Don't quit, see it through to the end, and you'll be sure to avoid a loss. Not that you'll get rich on it, but I already told you my opinion.

I'll tell you more - just by formalizing it I'm going to reach a new level of profitability, which will increase my chances!!!

George Merts:

As for the last entry - I didn't like to go short after such a sharp downward movement either. But - the TS prescribed to do exactly that. As I said before - everything went up so sharply that I had already said goodbye to 15% of the deposit. But, as you can see, the February levels and the global trend stopped the upward movement. Let's see what happens next.

Yes, sometimes the system may not give the result you expect. The market is like a drunken girl - no one knows what will pop into his head the next moment. The main thing is to be sure that it will surely return to its true course.

Daniil Stolnikov:
So Yusuf also uses day-tickets, while his forecast changes every day )).

Well, I'm no Yusuf... I have a dozen or two deals a year, no more. Accordingly, rarely any of them lasts less than a week.

I do not have a forecast either. There, the levels-trendlines - I gave you a screenshot earlier. (By the way, I was interested in your levels just to compare them). And plus - candlestick patterns. The pattern is formed, if there are no forbidding levels and lines - we enter the trade. And the entire trade.

George Merts:

Well, I'm no Yusuf... I have a dozen or two deals a year, no more. Accordingly, rarely any of them last less than a week.

And I don't have a forecast. There, the levels-trendlines - I gave you a screenshot earlier. (By the way, I was interested in your levels just to compare them). And plus - candlestick patterns. The pattern is formed, if there are no forbidding levels and lines - we enter the trade. And the entire trade.

10-20 a year... Oh, man...!! How's your trade any better? It's 100 times worse.) With so many trades you manage to screw up so badly... I can't do 100+ trades in 2 weeks...

Alexander Laur:
So where's the Sell deal open?

Yes, I have transactionson the UPU, the owls are making them. I just tried it, put in my current screen...

I gave you the data on the deal above.

Reason: