I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 32

I highly doubt this. I still need to see one to believe.

Net filled with holly grails

What makes me wonder : where are all those millionaires that got all those grails on warez sites?

whisperer:
Net filled with holly grails What makes me wonder : where are all those millionaires that got all those grails on warez sites?

Spending the money on a black Friday

Today was a great day!

I'm so blessed..

Here is the statement of today.

medbs:
Today was a great day!

I'm so blessed..

Here is the statement of today.

Lot size 25 with leverage 1:200? You really were blessed with luck

Haters gonna hate..

+1.000 pips & account multiplied by 2

SteveSouders:
Does anyone recognize this Indicator????????? It looks very familiar to me, but I just can't place it. Or, if you have it, can you please post it????

SteveSouders, good afternoon.

This indicator is called ROBBY DSS Bressert COLORED.

Good luck

medbs:
Haters gonna hate.. +1.000 pips & account multiplied by 2

Why would anybody hate?

Your EURCAD positions brought you back to square one (unless you changed the stop losses). Wouldn't it be better that you test something for longer than 6 trading days?

on my own:
Why would anybody hate? Your EURCAD positions brought you back to square one (unless you changed the stop losses). Wouldn't it be better that you test something for longer than 6 trading days?

That trade has nothing to do with my strategy..Of course, you'll not believe it, but you will see in the long term that my system only gives positive trades, but sometimes, I just try new things, and most of the time it's a loss, a big loss..

medbs:
That trade has nothing to do with my strategy..Of course, you'll not believe it, but you will see in the long term that my system only gives positive trades, but sometimes, I just try new things, and most of the time it's a loss, a big loss..
Haters gonna hate..
Of course, you'll not believe it ...

Are we talking about the same thing? I had an impression that it is about trading

Anyway, good luck. With so much emotions you are probably going to need it

Reason: