Make your first million - page 148

George Merts:

Where's a million coming from? If you spent three years making $10 out of $1, and you blew $100?

Don't forget, you've already lost four million just in this thread. How many that we don't know about?

Let's call a spade a spade. Let's count the real money. You put in a real $1 million, you drain a virtual million, you drain a real quid.

Alexander Laur:

A simple calculation shows that such an increase is possible.

For example, at current EURUSD prices, if you open a trade with a volume of 18% of the deposit and get a 10.0 pips profit on the trade, it increases your deposit by 7.9%. A profit of 12.0 pips solves the problem of 10% of your deposit every day !!! :)

You don't need to add up all the charts, the volume of the position solves the problem.

It is clear that the volume cannot increase indefinitely, because there is a liquidity ceiling. In this case we have to split the position either by volume or by instrument.

If you want to catch fleas - do it. The main thing is to comply with 10%.

As the ceiling is reached, the move to other markets may be considered. The main thing is to start ))

Виталий Кононюк:
Have you heard of compound interest?
Whatever the percentage, you need price fluctuations to make money on forex, and they are not enough to make that much money in 97 days

Alexander Laur:

A simple calculation shows that such an increase is possible.

For example, at current EURUSD prices, if you open a trade with a volume of 18% of the deposit and get a 10.0 pips profit on the trade, it increases your deposit by 7.9%. A profit of 12.0 pips solves the problem of 10% of your deposit every day !!! :)

You don't need to add up all the charts, the volume of the position solves the problem.

It is clear that the volume cannot increase indefinitely, because there is a liquidity ceiling. In this case we will have to split the position either by volume or by instrument.

So, calculate what you've written: how much you can get with 1 dollar and 10 points at 18% of the balance. 10 points will be 10 dollars - let's assume that 100 = 0.1 cent, you will catch the price once, twice or even 10 times and make 1 dollar = 2 dollars, but in the end the price will work anyway

Alexey Busygin:
If you do the math, what you wrote, well, how much you can get from 1 dollar and 10 pips at 18% of the balance. 10 points will be 10 dollars - Precho let 100 = 0.1 cent, well one, two or even 10 times catch the price, make 1 out of two dollars, in the end, all the same price will take

We have a goal !!! The main thing is not to be overdoing it and do not get carried away in trading. you have clear signals, go ahead, no, smoke =)

hehe... that gives me an idea, i'll have to try something....

Alexander Laur:

For you, 10.0 pips of profit is "catching fleas", but for me it is a normal profit. Maybe it's because I think the main risk in trading is TIME IN THE MARKET, while you probably think it's something else. :)

In the two days since I started, I'm, FOREVER, in the chart. :)

I've been in the market for three years, my risk is immortal! A compulsory move against the trend

Alexander Laur:

Decent trade!

PS: Missed it, I repent. :) That makes two of us!

where's your monitoring ?????

Alexander Laur:
I didn't do any monitoring. I post trades and report the daily result.
pf....

Alexander Laur:

For you, 10.0 pips of profit is "catching fleas", but for me it is a normal profit. Maybe it's because I think the main risk in trading is TIME IN THE MARKET, while you probably think it's something else. :)

In the two days since I started, I am, FOREVER, in the chart. :)

50 pips - that's a flea )) But it's already a good flea )) 100 - that's probably a bigger one ))
If you're aiming for 10 pips then yes - time in market is more important. But again, what if the market goes flat for 2-4 points for about two hours? And then suddenly it turns into a trend?

Alexey Busygin:
I don't care what percentage, to make money on forex, you need price fluctuations, and they are not enough to make that much money in 97 days
Where do you get such claims? ))) even on the morning flat, you can make these very 10%. Too bad I don't have an EA yet. Ooooh, I'd like to show you.