Make your first million - page 67

forexman77:

Don't think, do. That is the only way to survive. If you remember, I told you about my story.

The thing is, greed is about to test you, or is already testing you.

You take the hundred bucks off, the greed will subside. Don't hesitate, or your vanity muse will start to sing and cloud your mind.)

May I have a link to the story to refresh your memory?

Why did I say that the hundredth - my account is a cent because the balance must be divided by 100)). When it becomes 20,000 cents - then it will be possible to withdraw. And yes by the way the muse is not so strong on cent))

mmmoguschiy:
Can I get a link to the story - refresh my memory?

Why do I say that I am far away from 100 - my account is cents, so the balance should be divided by 100 )) When it becomes 20,000 cents then it will be possible to withdraw. And yes by the way the muse is not so strong on cent))
He didn't say anything in particular. He shared his story that on several occasions he had increased his deposit from a hundred to three or four times, and then lost it.

The biggest problem was when, while increasing the deposit, stupid, grandiose thoughts (for example, that a reversal is about to happen) start creeping into my head and it needs to be treated.

Treat with withdrawal of part of earned earnings.

P.S. I see. I thought it was whole quid. I have a good idea: I`ve got the money for the first time in my business.)

forexman77:
He didn't say anything in particular. He shared his story that on several occasions he had increased his deposit from a hundred to three or four times, and then lost it.

The biggest problem was when, while increasing the deposit, stupid, grandiose thoughts (for example, that a reversal is about to happen) start creeping into my head and it needs to be treated.

The biggest problem occurs when, during a deposit increase, foolish grandiose thoughts creep into your head.

P.S. I see. I thought it was whole quid. Then you can train without limiting yourself to anything).
Not to treat but to understand that this is what earns.

_new-rena:
not to treat but to realise that this is what you earn.
That's right. It should be written in inverted commas.

forexman77:
Then you can train without limiting yourself in any way)
Our whole life is about training and constantly developing our skills ;)

mmmoguschiy:
Our whole life is a training and constant development of our abilities;)

What's that? The bump in the road by stepping on a rake?

Day 13 and the situation is the same.

Alexey:

What's that? Getting a bump in the road by stepping on a rake?

Day 13 and the situation is the same.

Day 13 doesn't even count...

mmmoguschiy:
I've got a follower. Might show up ))
How's that? Subscription to a signal

_new-rena:
13 doesn't count at all...

the top starter didn't show the report...

is the depot alive?

Depo's alive, I think. Minus the hundred quid from the first account he drained. And minus the pile of dough he drained earlier.

Reason: