Make your first million - page 134

moskitman:

I'll give you a count down for your rudeness so you don't forget how long it took you to make a million and how it all started

and by the way, this isn't the first time you've written about rent?

don't take too much on yourself or you'll get whacked

what kind of rent? an office. or are you a HYIP internet businessman?

forexman77:

Well, let's say the Amero was introduced and the dollar was abolished. What happens after that. A loss of confidence that will not come back to the amero.

I believe more in the following:

to reduce the deficit it is more logical to play with the rate and bonds. Issue lots of bonds at low yields, then raise the rate. Buy up old bonds that have fallen in price and issue fewer new bonds

number of new bonds with higher yields. Given the enormous volume of treasuries, there would be impressive profits.

Well they did, they issued lots of dollar and euro bonds and the yields went down. Now they will issue bonds with high yields, North Atlantic alliance. Cheap bonds, dollars and euros will be bought at completely throwaway prices, to reduce the debt. And whoever doesn't get there in time is screwed, it's like the collapse of the Soviet Ruble. Well, yes, the trust will be lost, what will they stop using currency because of that? No they will not! Yes! They will be cautious, wary, but it is always like that, before something new, unexplored, and then they will get used to it.

Alexey Busygin:
Well they do, they have issued a lot of dollar and euro bonds and yields have fallen. now they will issue bonds with high yields, the north Atlantic alliance. Cheap bonds, dollars and euros will be bought at completely throwaway prices, to reduce the debt. And whoever doesn't get there in time is screwed, it's like the collapse of the Soviet Ruble. Well, yes, the trust will be lost, what will they stop using currency because of that? No they will not! They will have a cautious attitude. It is always like that, before something new.
I think it's been going on with bonds ever since they came out. I would assume that all central banks do this.

forexman77:
It seems to me that this has been the case with bonds for as long as they have existed. I would assume that all central banks do this.
It happens to everything, it is called a reassessment of values or robbery on a global level.

Alexey Busygin:
It happens to everything, it's called a reassessment of values or robbery on a global level
Not necessarily robbery. Rates and bonds also regulate the money supply and many other things.

forexman77:
Not necessarily a robbery. The rate and bonds also regulate the money supply and many other things.
Imagine when the dollar hour strikes! I'd rather bet on the long ruble

Danila, hurry up and earn a lemon, or you'll get a phantom.

Alexandr Murzin:
Danila, hurry up and earn a lemon, or you'll get a phantom.
You have to change tour operator.

Alexandr Murzin:
Danila, hurry up and make a million, or you'll get a lot of money.
Then he'll make a million with no effort at all.

Daniil Stolnikov:
don't take too much on yourself, it'll get you killed.

what's the rent? office. or you're a HYIP Internet businessman?

You forgot to add the words "likeme" to the "hype man".

Daniil Stolnikov:
he needs a new tour operator

The dancer needs to be changed. Dancer... ;D

Alexey Busygin:
He will make a million bucks without any effort.
He is a real expert in the field of tourism.
Reason: