Make your first million - page 140

Alexander Laur:

It's hard for Daniel to struggle with a doll under such conditions.

Oh, you don't say!!! He's exhausted!!!

Alexander Laur:

So this is a forum for traders, not bankers. :)

Giving credit is not our profession! Fighting a doll, that's what it is, but loans ......

Thanks, that's funny.

What the fuck do you want money for, then? And such figures? (and in such a time frame)

Playing a game with a mathematical expectation of less than one, by rules not set by you, and hoping to win??? Are you out of your mind?

• Growth: +42.34%.
  • Absolute increase: +0.0%.
  • Daily: 2.99%
  • Monthly: 136.64%
  • Drawdown: 12.20%
  • Balance: $2116.77
  • Equity: (334.73%) $7085.37
  • Highest Equity: (Jun 12) $116.77
  • Profit: $2116.77
  • Interest Rate:$0.00
  • Deposits: $5000.00
  • Withdrawals:$0.00
  • Allow me to join the millionaires club. Infected after all. Started June 1, 2015. Deposit 5000. Data from MyFxBook.

Alexandr Murzin:
  • Growth: +42.34%.
  • Absolute increase: +0.0%.
  • Daily: 2.99%
  • Monthly: 136.64%
  • Drawdown: 12.20%
  • Balance: $2116.77
  • Equity: (334.73%) $7085.37
  • Highest Equity: (Jun 12) $116.77
  • Profit: $2116.77
  • Interest Rate:$0.00
  • Deposits: $5000.00
  • Withdrawals:$0.00
  • Allow me to join the millionaires club. Infected after all. Started June 1, 2015. Deposit 5000. Data from MyFxBook.

Welcome! If you don't mind posting screenshots of the FX book - more fun that way ;)

Alexander Laur:

Instead of laughing, you would start using your strategy with daily reports. Sooner or later, Danya would have looked at the master's trading (there is no other way) and repaired his emotions and would have earned ten bucks!

Come on. Danik has my monitoring. I wasn't even afraid of the local paranoid moderators who banned me thinking I was 'advertising' something.

But only he still wasn't inspired.

To Danick, my unhurried trading is a sucker punch.

So show or don't show the results, it's all the same...

It's hard for Daniel to struggle with a doll in such conditions.

On the contrary. Anything at all, you can blame it on the Puppet.

George Merts:

Oh, come on. Danick has my monitoring. I wasn't even afraid of the local paranoid moderators who banned me, thinking I was 'advertising' something.

But only he still wasn't inspired.

To Danick, my unhurried trading is a sucker punch.

So show or don't show results, it's all the same...

It's the other way around. Anything goes wrong, you can blame it on that same Doll.

How could he not be inspired? I'm very inspired. Slowly, little by little... little by little I'm moving towards writing and formatting a system

You don't have a leisurely trade - it's something else... I don't even know how to describe it )) Take your last entry in the jew for example...

As for Kukl - I do not lay anything on him - if there is a rake, it is my own )) It's just that Kukl for the last few days is a real pain in the ass! And there is no point in denying it!!!

Alexander Laur:

Post your daily reports here. It's not difficult, I hope.

Different types of trading, something to compare. :)

Supported by

Alexander Laur:

By the way. The more traders Danya inspires by his example to post their trading results in this thread, the better for everyone.

Well, I did it from the beginning )) Let's popularize trading on the market, dispel myths, etc... ))

Alexander Laur:

First of all, public trading is a bitch!!! I didn't think it was that much of a pressure.

Not a word!!! At first I was shocked myself!!! now I'm used to it

Alexander Laur:

Secondly, everyone has their own trading methodology (scalping, intraday, mid-term .....) and we all, the visitors of this branch, can observe the successes/failures that a trader faces on a daily basis.

Thirdly, let's give each other support and share with a dollop, without forgetting about ourselves.

felt-tip colors differ but we all have one future - bright, rich and happy - I'm PROUD!!!

Join in! Profits to all!!!

Alexander Laur:

Post your daily reports here. It's not hard, I hope.

Different types of trading, something to compare. :)

Daily for me? That's ridiculous. Even the weekly ones are questionable. I'm a day trader. On one eurodollar. I haven't been able to trade other pairs yet. No point in daily.

If you're interested I may send you the monitoring on Myfbook in private message. I traded in real market since January, initial deposit is $500, the Equity is $790.

At the moment I am on short from 08.06.15. SL is at 1.1440, above the global trendline. 15% of my deposit is under attack.

When the Euro went up - I thought that was it, it will beat the SL. Nah... It didn't. Waiting...

Daniil Stolnikov:
    How uninspired? I'm very inspired. Slowly, little by little... Little by little I'm moving towards writing and formatting the system (the guessing game... which doesn't exist)

That's the job, Danik. Don't quit, see it through to the end, and you'll be safe from being dumped. It's not certain that you'll get rich on it, but I've already said my opinion. Trading should not be approached as a race for the records, in which most people lose years and years without reaching the prize and only a few make it to the top. But as fitness. To improve your health, pump up your muscles, raise your attractiveness. Of course, there will be nothing to be proud of in front of the world, but there will be nothing to be proud of in front of your nearest environment, and your quality of life will noticeably improve.

Daniil Stolnikov : Your trading isn't slow - it's something else... I don't even know how to describe it)) For example your last entry in the Euro...

Danic, don`t you realize that the basis of successful trading is to follow TS? No matter what. Losses, profits, mood, "fifth sense" - nothing should influence it. But strictly follow all the rules of the TS - mandatory! In any TS there must be a "stop-cock" - a clear condition of applicability, after which trading in this TS is prohibited. In my case - it is the 5th SL in a row or 50% of drawdown. And until this "stop-can" is not triggered - all the rules of TS must be strictly adhered to, even if it seems unreasonable to you.

As for the last entry - I didn't like to go short after such a sharp downward movement either. But - the TS instructed to do exactly that. As I said before - everything went up so sharply that I already said goodbye to 15% of my deposit. But, as you can see, the February levels and the global trend stopped the upward movement. Let's see what happens next.

Reason: