Make your first million - page 139

So get used to settling for little: if not a million dollars, at least a skinny crocodile... a painted crocodile.

moskitman:
So get used to settling for little: if not a million dollars, at least a skinny crocodile... a painted one.
If he won't eat it, he will at least lick it. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
If he doesn't eat it, at least he'll lick it. )))
This raises the question of who is showing who to whom, us to the crocodile or us to the crocodile.

Alexey Busygin:
This raises the question of who's showing who to whom, us to the crocodile or us to the crocodile.
If you stare into the darkness long enough, the darkness will soon begin to stare into you...

Alexander Laur:

A mosquito flew into the branch and trolled the whole branch, where are the charts?

Last one's four pages back. :)

i'll post it tonight))

moskitman:
If you stare in the dark for a long time, the darkness will soon begin to stare at you...
If you stare into the darkness for a long time, there are many more who might be interested in what you're looking at...

Alexander Laur:
Still alive? (I mean depot). :)
uh-huh )))

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'll post it tonight.)
What will we see this time? A crocodile, a snake or a camel

Yes as always - an alligator opening its mouth.

At the moment - Equity at -7%.

Alexander Laur:

Instead of laughing, you would start using your strategy with daily reports. Sooner or later, Dan would have looked at the master's trading (there is no other way) and would have repaired his emotions and earned a lump!

But there are only pessimists here, not enough positive, not enough inspiration ..... :)

It's difficult for Daniel to struggle with a doll under such conditions.

Your Daniel is behaving badly. He doesn't give a damn about our methods of earning money. So let him learn some manners for now.
Reason: