Make your first million - page 145

Alexander Laur:

One thousand in 97 days is a risk you have to take, you can't achieve your goal without it. :)

It doesn't work that way or that way.

And by the way, tick-tock... four days to 97... tick-tock...

Alexander Laur:

High risks are matched by high profits and high losses! "He who does not take risks does not drink champagne".

One thousand in 97 days is a risk, and you can't achieve your goal without it. :)

But there is a positive side to big lots - you try to choose your entry point more carefully.

On the whole - definitely yes! You can't do it without risk! But in this case, the risk is 20 times greater than in this case

before the entry point - well, I thought it was too early to go up... but I still think so. Now we have to wait till Puppet gets it.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I trade on symbiosis. First a trend, then a flea)) Nevertheless, there are excesses, such as the latest one - I have entered with a lot 10-20 times higher than the necessary one. The interesting thing is that I noticed it not immediately but several days later. Before that I couldn't understand why losses grew so fast Too many things on my mind - I had to do things "automatically", and the robot sometimes makes unexpected drawbacks I didn't check here, I didn't check there ... ))

But my pride won't let me close myself off ))
That's the point, greed is a bad adviser, listen to your uncle and you'll be all right! At least you'll be 10 times slower to save.

Alexey Busygin:
That's the point, greed is a bad advisor, listen to your uncle and everything will be tip-top! At least you'll be 10 times slower to save.
1. What's greed got to do with it?
2. Who's the uncle?
3. What do you mean, fleece?
4. Did you get mushrooms?

Danik, you don't have to listen to anyone.

There is one sensible idea in your reasoning. That different TS are good for trend and flat.

All the rest, about excesses - that's what Kukul warns you: "Danik, you have to trade systematically". But you're not the one being warned by Puppet... You want a guessing game...

As a result, your chart still shows alligators opening their mouths.

Formalize your trading, buddy.

George Merts:

Danik, you don't have to listen to anyone.

There is one sensible idea in your reasoning. That different TS are good for trend and flat.

All the rest, about excesses - that's what Kukul warns you: "Danik, you have to trade systematically". But you don't take orders from Puppet... You want a guessing game...

As a result, your chart still shows alligators opening their mouths.

Formalize your trading, buddy.

So I opened systematically, and then look - with 20 times bigger lot

Z.U. But your chart opens its mouth too. The only difference - not so wide )).

Daniil Stolnikov:
i personally like this. i trade in symbiosis. first, the trend, then the bubbles) nevertheless i have some excesses, like the latest one -i`ve traded with 10-20x bigger lot than i need . The interesting thing is that I noticed it not immediately but several days later. Before that I couldn't understand why losses grew so fast Too many things on my mind - I had to do things "automatically", and the robot sometimes makes unexpected drawbacks I didn't check here, I didn't check there ... ))

But I can 't close - my pride doesn't want me to ))

It's greed.

That's uncle.

it's a flush

this is mushrooms

And this is when they, I mean mushrooms, run out

These mushrooms, they almost made me panic in the morning, I'm already confused, but without them I can't go back to reality.

Alexey Busygin:

It's greed.

It's uncle

It's draining

it's mushrooms

And this is when they, I mean mushrooms, run out

What a virtuoso! Now reread the post again, carefully, carefully, carefully...

and think about what you wrote your answer to, if not mushrooms? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
What a virtuoso! Now reread the post again, carefully, carefully, carefully and thoughtfully.

And what was your answer to it, if not mushrooms? ))
You're so boring, where's the kolobok rolling with laughter? ♪ So tell me, I'm dumb, I'm dumb, I'm dumb, I'm dumb ♪ the post♪ so I don't strain my brain ♪

Everybody tic - so... three days to go
Reason: