FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 903

Myth63:

let him sit where he wants =) he's doing the right thing =)

KUKL is all-powerful, you only have to be good about it...

chepikds:

I wonder how many deposits were lost during the night?

The first time I lost on H1 and on low and high, I tested without stop and profit, crossing is a signal to open and close...

I told you that the last time I lost three of them was in 2012. I lost 1000 at the first one, 100 at the second, and 10 at the third.

For it to work, you need to add a program so that it wouldn't react to noise, i.e. to a false crossing, it's the delta between two arrows (the optimization parameter).

I also tied the delta to spread, because it is floating and the quotes quotes start to provoke the robot to open unnecessary orders using floating spread.

Lesorub:

well, well...

forget about the doll, you have to take it while it lasts.

Spekul:
forget the doll, you have to take it while it lasts

well...

Lesorub:

KUCKL is all-powerful, you only need to be good about it...

you're wrong.

Spekul:
You shouldn't do that.
That self-willed guy spoils everything sometimes. He gets drunk and goes back and forth about the price =)

Spekul:
You're wrong.

that our life is ycra !

Myth63:
that selfish guy spoils everything sometimes. he gets drunk and goes back and forth on the price =)

KUCKL the drunk???

Lesorub:

that our life is ycra !

the question is whether the eu is ready to go up now

Myth63:
That's right =) that nitpicky guy ruins everything. he gets drunk and goes back and forth about the price =)

so this week, it will be a nightmare, the price will go up and down like a herring in a barrel, and then the news will kill the surviving traders on friday =))))

Reason: