FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 902

_new-rena:

The price of the signal is changing at the very beginning of the signal's change, so check what happens to the price (up/down trend) when one is higher, the other lower and vice versa.

Here's the development of yesterday's MAs, below are the bikes, above are the sells (at the top there are a couple of bikes, they don't work):

Rena, I don't recognise it, what's up with the putocalls?

_new-rena:

paint them different colours. and see what happens to the price (up/down trend) when one is higher, the other is lower and vice versa. at the beginning of such signal change.

here's the development of yesterday's picture by MAs, the bottom turned out to be bikes, the top turned out to be sells:

It looks like the EUR/USD you have in the screenshot. If there are sells at the top they should be closed. I bought EUR/USD/.

Lesorub:
Rena, i don't know, what's up with the putocalls?
I've come to the conclusion that there's less delay in the pens and the CME has done something to the site that has messed up all the data. I don't want to bother with forecasts anymore. The pens have gained 20% overnight, I'm fine with it...

Speculator_:

It looks like EUR/USD on your screenshot. If you are selling from the top, it is better to close them. I bought EUR/USD/.

I got the condition to close not less than 10% of my profit in % of my deposit, that's why at the beginning of the move upwards sells did not close.

let him sit where he wants =) he's doing the right thing =)

_new-rena:
I've come to the conclusion that the lag is smaller in the wagons and SME did something to the site that messed up all the data. I don't want to bother with forecasts anymore. The wagons gained 20% overnight, it suits me fine...

There's no trade going on.

Speculator_:

There's no trade going on.

Don't worry, it'll work out in time.

_new-rena:
don't worry, everything will work out in time.
Green marked withdrawal from trading account and red marked deposit after triggering global stop. I'm getting more and more stupid myself and I'm looking forward to it.

Speculator_:
Green marked withdrawal from the trading account, and red marked deposits after the global stop triggered. I myself get stupider and stupider sometimes.
)

_new-rena:
I've come to the conclusion that the lag is smaller in the wagons and SME did something with the website that messed up all the data. I don't want to do more forecasts. The wagons got 20% overnight, it suits me fine...

I wonder how many deposits were lost, if only overnight?

I've tried two of your machines, they lost on H1 and on low and high, I've tested without stop and profit, crossing is a signal for opening and closing ...