1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 60

Deniskin:
And what is the conclusion?
jelizavettka:

And what is your conclusion, Dimitri, about the mash-ups?

As they were, so they are, nothing has changed.
Lisa, MA with a variable period - what is it? How do you imagine its physical and financial meaning?

DmitriyN:

So where are they, these conclusions?

Deniskin:

And what is the conclusion?
I know! The author of the topic (Valera) needs to learn to understand food. This is also a speculum. By changing his food system, cleaning his organon, he will see the problem from a completely different angle. It is quite possible that the problem will disappear. The psyche and somatics are inextricably linked.

DmitriyN:

What were they? Please specify, repeat them.

Deniskin:
So where are they, these conclusions?
AI is a big topic, what exactly are you talking about?

DmitriyN:
Lisa, MA with a variable period is what? How do you make sense of it physically and financially?
I cannot formulate it. Enlighten us.

DmitriyN:
AI is a big topic, what exactly are you talking about?

About the physical and financial sense.

Zhunko:
It's all mixed up in this thread. What Josiah has done has nothing to do with what I have done. It's just that the discussion has taken a different direction. I don't even know what anyone is asking me anymore.

DmitriyN: Лиза, What is a variable-period MA? How do you make sense of it physically and financially?
And how do you yourself, Dima, understand the meaning of a constant-period MA? Why does it make more sense to have a 200 mashka than a 23 mashka? Well, that's what onolytes think...

DmitriyN:
It's all mixed up in this thread. What Josiah has done has nothing to do with what I have done. It's just that the discussion has taken a different direction. I don't even know what anyone is asking me anymore.

You were asked specific questions. That is, you asked us questions to which you have an answer. Now we are asking you to enlighten us. And Yosya is up to no good. He's broadcasting from the astral.
Reason: