FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 486

stranger:
Don't flatter yourselves, there's nothing to be jealous of, you're just trying to warn you, but you're like sheep to the slaughter. Yeah probably should be, as I said to Eidler yesterday, most are inordinately dopey. So bon voyage))))
Thanks for the kind word, sometimes it's so hard to find understanding people.

stranger:
Don't flatter yourself, there's nothing to be jealous of, you're just trying to warn you, but you're like sheep to the slaughter. Yeah probably should be, as I told Eidler yesterday, most are ineffably dopey. So bon voyage))))

Strange, the theory of relativity applies here....

Taking 100 pips or more is one thing, taking 10-20 pips is another, taking 1000 pips is a third. Completely different strategies work, with different effects on the life span of a depo. I started out with -1 point profit that was considered as a gift of fate, and I understand those who think in the same way. As they say experience, time, etc. etc. ....

_new-rena:

Strange, the theory of relativity applies here....

Taking 100 pips or more is one thing, taking 10-20 pips is another, taking 1000 pips is a third. There are completely different strategies that affect the life span of a depot in different ways. I started out with -1 point in profit that was considered as a gift of fate. As they say, experience, time, etc. etc. ....

You're right, the theory of relativity is the best. The main thing is not to break the rules and not to drive on the side of the road.

Just in ahhhhhhh))))

Let's go 1-10 pips, I'll take a look)))))

Rena, you can't trade without seeing the structure, it's just a lottery, guess once, guess twice, hello Kolyan.

If you do not see what is flea fishing leading to, here is a visual aid

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

stranger:

Just in ahhhhhhh))))

Let's go 1-10 pips, I'll take a look)))))

Rena, you can't trade without seeing the structure, it's just a lottery, guess once, guess twice, hello Kolyan.

No doubt about it. But you know that right away it is very hard to understand. Records are broken gradually. However, in my practice I lost only three depots. The first was 1k, the second 100 bucks, the third $10.

_new-rena:
No doubt it is. But you know it's hard to grasp at once. Records are broken gradually.

To do this, you have to get out of the forest, climb a mountain and look up at it, rather than running from tree to tree.

That, however, is your misfortune.

stranger:

To do this, you have to get out of the forest, climb a mountain and look up at it, rather than running from tree to tree.

That's your misfortune, though.

The forest is forex. The guys in December gave me a problem saying that a quote is an indicative element... You know, they are right. You know, they are right. Even worse, when there are indicators on the chart, all hope lies with the indices, not the brains...

_new-rena:
Absolutely. But you know it's very, very hard to understand right away. Records are broken gradually. However, I've only lost three depots in my practice. The first was 1k, the second 100 bucks, the third $10.
Three is not enough for you, listen to what people say. You can't just guess, you have to be sure.

Alexey:
Three is not enough for you, listen to what the comrades say. You can't guess, only for sure.
it was a long time ago ...

_new-rena:
that was a long time ago...
The market doesn't give discounts, whether it's a long time ago or recently.
Reason: