[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 50

Margaret thank you very much :)

Let's look at the EURUSD pair from the perspective of several indicators and systems.

1 Murray levels. D1 price is at the 2/8 pivot level

2 On the Ishimoku, the price is at Senkou Span A (one of the resistance levels)

3 On the weekly chart, the price returned to the broken high of 2010.10.31 And the move downwards can be seen as a return to the broken high with a further move upwards

4 Pivot levels: Friday's sideways move to S3 is a possible reversal to the R2 area at 1.44

Here. This is what I considered from the Bulls side... haven't touched the channels yet... Who has any signals on the trading system?

seolink74:

Here... I've looked at the Bulls side... haven't touched the channels yet... Who's got any signals from the trading system?

Now the price is under the three-year trendline (green), at least for me, so the main option (red) is decrease, to the lower boundary of the channel ( I hope you can see it). As an option, a return, behind the trendline to the top, will give movement to 1.4710.

Temnyj:

Now the price is under the three-year trendline (green), at least for me, so the main variant (red) is decrease, to the lower boundary of the channel ( I hope it is visible). As an option - return, behind the trendline to the top, will give movement to 1.4710.

Yeah got it... everything will depend on where the candle closes

PS: if you can drop the monthly pivot :)

seolink74:

Yeah, I get it... it all depends on where the candle closes

PS: if you can drop the monthly pivot :)
Check out the private message.

God, how the world has changed: if the head of the IMF had molested the maid instead of the maid, no one would have even noticed.))))

IMF chief accused of rape. Lawsuits have been filed by an American woman, a French woman and 11 governments.))))

On the euro we can open longs carefully with a target of 1.4130 and higher (pips intraday)...

Thank you!

http://news.liga.net/news/N1114684.html

IMF to give Portugal money to rebuild economy

Dimka-novitsek:
Thanks!

Hey Dimka ... let's see for ourselves, do not just trade on the assumptions of others ... this is just a guess ... may go down on the stops :)))

just looks oversold to me ( + Friday's slump ) should recover.... imho all of course...

that's how it looks...we'll see...

Sha on H4 let's see if the minimum will work out from 05.16 break through and fly down another 100 pips
Reason: