FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 233

SEVER11:

Prove it to who???... to yourself???... why???...

Right, if you do not have enough money of your own, you need to show something, prove it and attract investors..... and if you do not have to prove it to yourself, who do you have to prove it to?

Strange says it right, the teacher did not learn how to manage his own money and he is also tricking investors........ is cool...

That's for sure.

Myth63:
I'll say it again, all bridges talk... Prove...
Better to wander these strange and confusing corridors alone... :-)))

SEVER11:

Right, if your own money is not enough, then you need to show something, prove it and get investors..... and if it is not necessary, then who to prove it to yourself???

Strange says it right, Guru has not learned how to manage his capital and is cheating investors........ cool...

bullshit...

don't blame it on the old guy... he had nothing to do with it...

You just read all of us sometimes and you get the feeling that we are all heroes... Bullshit...

Ishim, he's really showing what he's got and we're just discussing his post factum...

I never liked discussing him...

he's really showing what he can do... even if he can't... and none of us have ever shown anything like that...

teaching from the sidelines without showing anything is just nonsense... it's good to talk post factum...

people, I'm drunk right now and I'm just talking about what's on my mind...

let's just show the man some respect....

Myth63:

bullshit...

don't blame the old one... he's really got nothing to do...

It's just that sometimes you read all of us and it feels like we're all heroes... bullshit...

Myth, this conversation repeats itself year after year. I have made fun of Sensei and will continue to do so

1. For his arrogance

2. For his pummeling.

Trying, trying? Good for him. But on your own, please.

Don't bullshit me. People out there might be out of their last five kopecks after watching a commercial.

Myth63:

Ishim, he's really showing what he's got and we're just discussing his post factum...

I never liked discussing him...

he's really showing what he can do... even if he can't... and none of us have ever shown anything like that...

teaching from the sidelines without showing anything is just nonsense... it's good to talk post factum...

people, I'm drunk right now and I'm just talking about what's on my mind...

let's just have some respect for the man....

no one has ever disrespected igor...

it's just banter over the years and he's an old friend, not an enemy...

and I'm a boarder too, every night around 2 am... :-)))

SEVER11:

Right, if your own money is not enough, you need to show something, prove it and attract investors..... and if it's not necessary, who to prove it to yourself???

As for Strange, he is right, the teacher has not learned how to manage his money and he is also tricking investors... ..... cool...

1. you can write anything.

2. there is no money to spare.

3.He does not breed, have you joined him??? I do not, if I were an investor, not yet ... If I was an investor, not yet (note the word "yet"), I can explain...

zoritch:

no one has ever disrespected igor...

it's just teasing over the years and he's an old friend, not an enemy...

and i'm a boarder too, every night around 2am... :-)))

not by 2:00 a.m. but by 3:00 a.m.)

stranger:

Myth, this conversation is repeated year after year. I have ridiculed and will continue to ridicule Sensei

1. For his arrogance.

2. For his pummeling.

Trying, trying? Good for him. But on your own, please.

Don't bullshit me. There's people out there, maybe they've seen too many commercials.

Remember when I started defending him ....

you didn't even know me....

Shall we slaughter a goat? )))
Reason: