Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 399

fozi:

Ой бLя. просел маленько депо.

Да и условия я бы сказал огого... апетит у управляющего еще тот.

Это ж надо. Кризис однако ;)

Я например себе только 30 беру а 70 отдаю.

It does not manage anyone's capital. They are fictitious pams. If he starts letting investors in, he won't be able to save the account with a top-up. That's why the conditions are like this.

then it's clear.

The main thing is that not a single losing trade!

Judging by the rate of drainage on normal volatility, he got tired of waiting and must have changed mm

Clearly a failed strategy. You could teach a monkey to trade with Neely in such a short time, but Niroba still can't.

Mischek:
Judging by the rate of drainage on normal volatility, he got tired of waiting and must have changed mm

No, he was always trading against the trend and now he is in a no-trend. The recent momentum was the reason for the loss, he was up against it.

timbo:

The main thing is that not a single losing trade!

In a pinch, he will fill up the depot or the apologists will help. He and Alex have disappeared somewhere..... Probably looking for investors.

If I do not have enough money on my own (the money I have ( not available :)), I will teach you how to trade by trends and not to spread load of bullshit on the forums. If you do not have enough money yourself (not enough on your accounts that are frozen :)), you can involve investors :).

So we're waiting for a thorough refill.

Ehhh, what a good start, fun, promising

VladislavVG:

In a pinch the depot or the apologists will help. He and Alex have disappeared somewhere..... Probably looking for investors.

In some cases, the market would be promising to have a good return on the investment attracted by the broker who has already introduced the brokerage. If you don't have enough money yourself (not enough on your frozen accounts :)).

What's the point? He will talk nonsense on his website, in his training courses and to investors. Is there any point in helping someone like that, just out of pity?

It is better to let him work.

Reason: