FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 565

azfaraon:
It's not exactly like that. It looks at the volume skew. And these dashes are for us, so to speak.

Greetings

Are the NZDUSD calculations still the same? Thanks

pako:

Should we have sold from the reds yesterday?

:))

so they could have been demolished in boo... just need a story... understand what and how they work out need 1 more stripe

pako:

Should we have sold from the reds yesterday?

:))

That's why I say that all this is roughly speaking ... something else is added to the dashes and squares ... which no one will say ... and worked out all this on history as a myth said ... and then everyone gets their own TS ... individual so to speak! The meaning is one, but there are as many variations as there are people!) all this roughly speaking ... so the surface of the abysses! only an old myth can tell it, but they will not do it because they don't need it! years have passed, it all takes a lot of time and patience!

Roman Busarov:

so they could be torn down in Boo... just need a history... understand what and how they work out needs 1 more stripe

The one? Gold😎

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

Are the NZDUSD calculations still the same? Thank you

Good evening. Let me see.

It's amazing how imperceptibly a person can change their mind!!! In order. In the beginning there was a prediction:

Then there was another prediction:

Then there was a mockery of the others:

But suddenly (apparently something happened) the comrade's opinion changed:

You know the rest. And I have nothing to do here for another couple of weeks. Adieu

Greetings Lumberjack.

At the cottage?

Oh, right, I almost forgot - and in the meantime the euro...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot - in the meantime, the euro...

Danila's great.

Well, don't be a stranger!

Server Muradasilov:

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

Are the NZDUSD calculations still the same? Thank you

In my opinion, nothing has changed, but taking into account the more wasted time the second bounce from the level of 0.6980 may not be... Technical target is still 0.6830, but it may be lower than 0.6732 (taking into account the more wasted time).
Reason: