[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 601

Equilibrium:

I need exactly 1 and 0, but that's not the problem here: the orders (circled in red), why do they open??? for them there is no triggering criteria on the chart ((.

To be more precise, you need to look at the EA's code. This usually happens when we do not take into account certain features of advisors with called indicators. Expert Advisors do not calculate indicator values by themselves, they take them from indicator buffers ready-made. This is why if you need, for example, to remember the previous values of the indicator or something else, which the indicator does itself, you have to include all this in your Expert Advisor. And there are also "crooked" indicators, although I think you have a standard stochastic and it has nothing to do with it.

rigonich:

To answer this question more precisely, you need to see the code of the Expert Advisor. However, this usually happens when writing an Expert Advisor does not take into account certain features of the work of Expert Advisors with the indicators to be called. Expert Advisors do not calculate indicator values themselves, they take them from indicator buffers ready-made. This is why if you need, for example, to remember the previous values of the indicator or something else, which the indicator does itself, you have to include all this in your Expert Advisor. And sometimes there are "crooked" indicators, but I think you have a standard stochastic and it has nothing to do with it.

All indicators, including standard ones, are re-drawn on 0 bar.

A word of advice... If you have a question like this, there is a function like this:

bool WindowScreenShot( string filename, int size_x, int size_y, int start_bar=-1, int chart_scale=-1, int chart_mode=-1)
Saves the image of the current chart in a GIF file. In case of failure it returns FALSE. To get information about the error it is necessary to call function GetLastError().

The screenshot is saved in the terminal_directory\experts\files(terminal_directory\tester\files in case of testing the Expert Advisor) or its subfolders.

r772ra:

All indicators, including standard ones, are redrawn on 0 bar.

A word of advice... If you have a question like this, there is a function like this:

bool WindowScreenShot( string filename, int size_x, int size_y, int start_bar=-1, int chart_scale=-1, int chart_mode=-1)
Saves the image of the current chart in a GIF file. In case of failure it returns FALSE. To get information about the error it is necessary to call function GetLastError().

The screenshot is saved in terminal_directory\experts\files(terminal_directory\tester\files in case of testing the Expert Advisor) or its subfolders.

Not all of them, but some of them, and not only on zero bar, but in general, I completely agree with you that it is more expensive to work on zero bar.

I am so confused. I cannot understand how a screenshot can help solve the problem?

rigonich:

Actually, not all of them, and some not only on zero bar, but in general I absolutely agree with you that working on zero bar is "more expensive".

I am so confused. I cannot understand how a screenshot may help to solve a problem?

WindowScreenShot takes a screenshot of a chart, I think it is clear. If you put it right after the function of opening a position,

you know, the question arises WHY ?????? Let's take a look at the picture.

r772ra:

WindowScreenShot takes a snapshot of the chart, I think this is clear. If you put it right after the position opening function,

you see, the question has arisen WHY ?????? See photo.

There is such an assistant.

r772ra:

There is such an assistant.

Got it. Thanks. Interesting, I'll have to give it a try.

rigonich:

To answer more precisely, you need to look at the code of an EA. This usually happens when we do not take into account some peculiarities of how an EA works with called indicators. Expert Advisors do not calculate indicator values themselves, they take them from indicator buffers ready-made. This is why if you need, for example, to remember the previous values of the indicator or something else, which the indicator does itself, you have to include all this in your Expert Advisor. And sometimes there are "crooked" indicators, but I think you have a standard stochastic and it has nothing to do with it.

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't help me much, once again I will post the problem, maybe someone else has some thoughts on this subject?

Good afternoon please help, I cannot understand why unwanted orders open ((, in the screenshot they are circled in red, code is attached...

Files:

rigonich:

If so, it's up to the help developers.

The developers had nothing to do with it. :__

Instead of ( Hour()>=10 || Hour()<20 ) you should have made it simple Hour()>=10 && Hour()<20

and everything worked.

Guys, could you tell me how to make the tester display the trades and indicators used in the EA in the visualization window?

Please advise where to look to see how the condition "If the last take profit deal was > 0 then...." is coded.

i.e. the accounting of trades already closed (automatically) .

Reason: