FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2043

Ishim:
Is there something new to tell you about forex that you don't know?
Yes. That's what we're here for)))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Remember Cyprus, the 2008 crisis in the U.S., if something goes wrong it will go wrong.) They will give you back 20k as a guarantee and the rest how?
The TA rules and repeats itself, remember the 2013-14 yen. 2013-14 flat for 8 months and only then a downwards trend. Now it's also flat (maybe a little perlow) and then up.

Vizard_:
Yeah. That's what we're here for)))
What's Wizard got to do with it? It's the same Strange without the beard ((((

Ishim:
TA rules and repeats remember 2013-14 eur. 2013-14 flat for 8 months and then trending down. Now it is also flat(maybe a little perlow) and then up.

From the reds up or before?

Ishim:
What's Wizard got to do with it? Same as Strange, only without the beard ((((
Ungrateful)))

Ishim:
TA rules and repeats remember 2013-14 eur. 2013-14 flat for 8 months and then trending down. Now it is also flat (maybe a little perlow) and then up.
If so, it is not so little, if Euro is forked at 1.04-1.18 and is flat on 14.

Vizard_:

From the reds up or before?

To put it correctly, they don't exist, they don't exist at all - big traders moving the price on D1 and planning their moves with a scope of 500-1000 pips. It's all our imagination (my predictions as well) - any coincidences are random. (It's just that there is a completely different world - the real one!), which doesn't depend on Greece, where the banks have profits on a monthly (weekly) basis. ()

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
If so, it is not so little, if the Euro is forked at 1.04-1.18 and is flat on 14 fx.
It's small for D1. No way, just look at the EUR chart - 950 pips and bounce is nothing )))))

Ishim:
Do not tell you something new about forex that you do not know ? and is there (anyone) who hasa real account and loses a penny ((((( (looking at the post factum)

A couple of leading questions, what is a forex quotation - an accident? a puppet plot? (Let us immediately determine that we are on this side of the monitor and there is nothing but prices, analysts' chatter, pseudo-real data from exchanges. We are here and not there).

Weather is an accident, I think so, it is possible to predict as we can see.

What cannot be predicted almost infinitely moving even by a super computer? (the answer is on the surface - without it, you're in a factory!)

Ishim:
To put it correctly, they are not there at all - there are no big traders who move the price on D1 and plan their movements with a spread of 500-1000 pips. It's all our imagination (my predictions the same) - any coincidences are random. (It's just that there is a completely different world - the real one!), which doesn't depend on Greece, where the banks have profits on a monthly (weekly) basis. ()
Gifts were handed out yesterday but you weren't there...Catch the tambourine for the collection....

Although I would not say about the profits of the banks in Greece, the deposits were taken out by the people))))

Reason: