Would you agree that forex is all about probability? - page 3

yes to sucses

Its Definitely YES coz nobody knows what direction the market will be. Simple logic "Why is there a losing trade if the market direction is constant"

Yes, technically, because what determine forex are market situations, and market situations are created by random circumstances, such as employment, growth, production, even a little accident in a factory might affect forex, or a trader that fell out of bed this morning, the point is to calculate those probabilities or to find a pattern in them, personally I think that there is no way to predict it but there is a way to follow the pattern.

certainly,it is a probabilistic world out ther otherwise some ppl would hv devise a formula like in science and ther would hv been no forex market!

Indanguang Samrow Panmei:

certainly,it is a probabilistic world out ther otherwise some ppl would hv devise a formula like in science and ther would hv been no forex market!

So you, Indanguang Samrow Panmei: think that if i were to start using such formula tomorrow, forex would cease to exist ?

Marco vd Heijden:

So you, Indanguang Samrow Panmei: think that if i were to start using such formula tomorrow, forex would cease to exist ?

yes,if you hv one! lol.if everyone knows its the time to buy,ther would not be any seller..its simple as that

But not everyone knows, and there are people using such formulas, and yet forex still exists, so your conclusion must be faulty. 

Marco vd Heijden:

But not everyone knows, and there are people using such formulas, and yet forex still exists, so your conclusion must be faulty. 

I don't think you get what I m saying..this thread is about whethr forex is all about probability or not.my opinion is that yes it is bcos as you say not evryone know,thats why ppl trade on probability

people using such formulas-there is no such formula!

Nope.....definitely not.I answered yes.

Marco vd Heijden:

to be frank,your pm is not welcome..if you still insist on exchange..pls do it here..
Reason: