FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2047

stranger:
I'm a fool, you better bring your pictures here, let's have a laugh))))
i have a couple of screens of my last ones in the mountains? there's +2230 open pose there, it's a test account, you know it's open! - i'll tell you a secret - aussie short. (and you - Paris Paris... and he's in France)

Ishim:
что там запредельного? зелёная свечка 20 пунктов потом красная 33 пункта потом красная 26..... - надо угадать последнюю - вернее первую за последней (хотя бы одну, две это точно за вашими пределами). Так вопрос то был что это?, а если это не форекс то что это?, что напоминает? (ну блин тугие)
Ishim
:

what's so outrageous? the green candle is 20 pips, then the red 33 pips, then the red 26 pips..... - you have to guess the last - or rather the first after the last (at least one, two is definitely beyond you). So the question was what is it, and if it is not Forex, what is it? (oh man, they're tight)

Vizard_:
Tried it... It's not working... it's tight...
Well, I'll show you the inputs one day - now unbanned )))))))

Ishim:
i have a couple of screencaps there is +2230 open position, test account, you know it's open! - i'll tell you a secret - aussie short. (and you - Paris Paris... and he's in France)

I don't give a shit about your poses, I've been seeing your PAM for a year and it's -30%, what else can you tell me after that?

But still glad that the circus is back)))

Ishim:
have you seen my latest mountain screens? there's an open pose on a couple of screens - +2230, test account, you know it's open! - i'll tell you a secret - aussie short. (and you - Paris Paris... and he's in France)
I keep telling them to put potatoes on the Champs-Elysées.

Ishim:
what's so outrageous? a green candle is 20 pips, then a red one 33 pips, then a red one 26 pips..... - you have to guess the last - or rather the first after the last (at least one, two is just outside your limits). So the question was what is it, and if it is not forex, what is it? (oh man, they're tight)

No I can't...

Here's a picture of my own invention based on reality, not guesswork.

stranger:
You don't have to guess, you can calculate it on a calculator. (you need a little forex formula)

Ishim:
I'll show you (one day) the inputs - now unbanned ))))))).
Thank you very much, although I'd like to get to the bottom of it... the very soul of the algorithm...
I hope you'll tell me about it sometime, but I don't need an input, thanks...

Roman Busarov:

No I can't...

Here's a picture of your own invention based on reality, not guesswork.

What makes you think I'm a guesser, the test is going on - a lot of entries are missed - just can't get my hand out there to sell and buy. (it's more like psychology)

Ishim:
have you seen my latest mountain screens? there's an open pose on a couple of screens - +2230, test account, you know it's open! - i'll tell you a secret - aussie short. (and you - Paris Paris... and he's in France)
Reason: