Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 65

Sergey Lazarenko:

Why are you sticking to these indices? Figure it out and that's it, to understand the trend, levels without indices on the chart. The indyuk is a derivative in the understanding of levels from its creator, and who knows what the creator dreamed of?

What's going on? Where are we moving the world OUR way?

BTCUSDDaily

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Maybe the dollar is going to die - maybe they'll come up with a new currency. It doesn't make any sense.

Here's the disposition on Bitcoin, Global uptrend, pullback, pullback level 40321, intraday price tried to update previous Low 38799 and failed, this is weakness, after in intraday trend went up, and Buy from level, with short stop, over Low of breakdown candle. I am not involved, I have an inst account and am in the process of withdrawal...

Sergey Lazarenko:

Here's the disposition on Bitcoin, Global uptrend, pullback, pullback level 40321, intraday price tried to update previous Low 38799 and failed, this is weakness, after in intraday trend went up, and Buy from level, with short stop, over Low of breakdown candle. I am not involved, I have an inst account and am in the process of withdrawal...

You're on the verge of losing your account, poking around like a kitten. What do you care about Bitcoin?

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're on the verge of losing your account, poking around like a kitten. What do you care about Bitcoin?

Is this your idea? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/321458

Идея EA - дивергенция без осциллятора
Идея EA - дивергенция без осциллятора
  • www.mql5.com
Нашел интересную особенность, желающие могут закодировать. Суть: TF- Day, MA_6 период 6 (соответствует MA_26 с таймфрейма h4...

Sergey Lazarenko:

Get some rest, it's your day off. Go visit mihalych.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Here's his trade:

That's it, everyone who trades withoutMACD can go home.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here's his trade:

That's it, all those who don't trade onMACD are free to go

Leha, my ideas are free and don't cost $1500 per course, relax;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Get some rest, it's your day off. Go visit mihaly@Vladimir Baskakov

If I had lost, I would have given up like everyone else, as unpromising, but I made a mistake on one account on Friday, the cost of trading manually, and opened a position in the wrong place, and on the other 40,000 kopecks raised, so until the money runs out, I will not go away

Sergey Lazarenko:

If I had lost, I would have given up like everyone else, as unpromising, but I made a mistake on one account on Friday, the cost of trading manually, and opened a position in the wrong place, and on the other 40,000 kopecks raised, so until the money runs out, I will not go away

Well, when you open in the wrong place, let me know, I'll wait.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here's his trade:

That's it, everyone who trades not onMACD is free to go.

I'll deal with this jerk, I downloaded Weltrader's terminal, by the way, earlier you could see the trades on the chart9forgot how to do it), and if the main idea is a divergence on the averages and MACD on the averages I think that quickly expose the algorithm, if you know, tell me how to get trades from the Signal to the chart in the terminal?

Reason: