FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2048

Daniil Stolnikov:
this comrade for Aussie pounded his heel in his chest )))))))))))) and called you names )))))))))))))) (and I won't call you names)

Ishim:
What makes you think I'm guessing, the test is going on - a lot of entrances are missed - you just can't get your hand in there to sell to buy. (it's more like psychology).
This week you will show us all the clueless, the pound is interesting)))

Vizard_:
Thank you very much, although I'd like to get to the bottom of it... the very soul of the algorithm...
I hope you'll tell me sometime, but no need for an input, thank you...
the soul itself is a row - open the terminal it's in front of you. (come on I'll show you a couple))))) - I don't keep anything real-time.)

Ishim:
What makes you think I'm guessing, the test is going on - a lot of entrances are missed - you just can't get your hand in there to sell to buy. (It's more like psychology.)
You say that the formula of forex has been found. Then there is nothing to be afraid of... Trade boldly... Yusuf says - the main thing is to believe...))

Ishim:
this comrade for Aussie pounded his heel in his chest )))))))))))) and called you names )))))))))))))) (and I won't call you names).
Thanks for the kind word!!! Like I said, not everyone can do it today ))

And about the Aussie - I remember - it happened )) The other day

Ishim:
this comrade for Aussie pounded his heel in his chest )))))))))))) and called you names )))))))))))))) (and I won't call you names).
Not even clowns? Teacher, that's not feng shui...

stranger:
This week you will show us all the clueless, the pound is interesting))))
pound is only in the plans - its long momentum is attracted, pound will not be there, only eur and eur/austral.

Ishim:
the soul itself is a row - open the terminal it's in front of you. (come on, I'll show you a couple))))) - I've got all the real-time stuff, we don't keep anything rotten.)
I have the opposite, only post-facto and away from the entrance)

Ishim:
the pound is only in the plans - its long momentum is attractive, the pound will not be there, only the eu and eu/austral.

So why are you putting screenshots of him on the cave walls?)

Crosses to the downside.

What about the pound? I see it way up on the Strange Koloputs - 1.8 for example.
Reason: