FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2041

Vizard_:
What will they give away?)) There's a machine tool standing there... and there's a similarly useful iron behind the sea-ocean)))
oh, yeah

new-rena:

The long term is a sell-off on any chip.

The example is the same Europe, which took out loans to build funds (stocks, factories), and now has a pre-crisis situation, because world-class concerns are already obsolete, and their shares do not count. the debt is still growing. it is easy to manage such debt - move the rate backwards... and you never get it back, and the amount of debt proceeds is still the same.

you are hammering away at nothing ))))) Adler is a banker, you know what kind of banker he is? he caught some baitfish he didn't catch it he didn't eat it (((((((

Vizard_:
Hi! Enough with the mountains.

To the moderator who broke up Ishim -
A big thank you from the people who live on this thread!
Good luck with your trades and good luck in all your endeavours!
Why did you go there? Did you want to write something clever? ))))))))) (if there are any predictions that work, then yes, of course - let's wait (I said hello there)( and the old one is dumped there without waiting for me - a swipe at the entrance))

Ishim:
))))) Adler, he's a banker, you know? Caught some baitfish, didn't catch some, didn't eat (((((((
Hello, Ishim. We're out of hand without you.

Ishim:
why did you go there? did you want to write something clever? ))))))))) (no, if there are any predictions that come true, then yes of course - wait for it (I said hello there)( and the old one gets dumped without waiting for me - a swipe at the entrance))
No... the logpark's fucked... Asked the old one to call you... I begged the moderators to forgive you. Don't let us down.

Vizard_:
No... I fucked up the logpark... Asked the old man to call you... I begged the moderators to forgive you... Don't let us down...
))))

Ishim:
Well, it's worse for you ))))
hilarious)))

Roman Busarov:
I've been meaning to ask you if you live in the Fore or the Fore? (and do you have a certificate? ))))) like ... like Pan Gimolaysky's))))))))))) )

Ishim:
))))) Adler he's a banker, you know what he is? Caught some baitfish didn't catch it didn't eat it (((((((

We are all fools, O Master, show us the way.

So what are you there, misfortune, scribbling in your cave, and why are the drawings always different, is it malaise or marasmus?

Pamm never went up? That's old age, spit it out)))

Ishim:
I've been meaning to ask you if you live in the Fore or the Fore? (and do you have a certificate? ))))) like ... like Pan Gimolaysky's))))))))))) )
Both are true to varying degrees of truth.
Reason: